Iron Maiden Survivor 2010 finished: Hallowed remains champion

Vote for your LEAST favorite songs

• Rime Of The Ancient Mariner

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Hallowed Be Thy Name

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters
Re: Iron Maiden Survivor 2010: Piece Of Mind round 2 (Aug 30-31)

SAS is so underrated. Probably Maiden's catchiest song.

Die With Your Boots On
The Trooper
To Tame a Land

Prowler, Remember Tomorrow, Boots.
It's starting to get tough and the next round will be worse.

Wrathchild, die with your boots on! And take Icarus with you, please.

Nooooo die with your boots is my number 3 song on this album after revelations and still life! :p WHY MUST YOU ALL DESTROY WHAT I LOVE!

Cap Maronis said:
Nooooo die with your boots is my number 3 song on this album after revelations and still life! :p WHY MUST YOU ALL DESTROY WHAT I LOVE!

Exactly what I felt the last time around, when Where Eagles Dare plunged out far too early.

we will soon get another reprieve from the pain once Powerslave is added (hi 3-4 filler tracks :D)

Cap Maronis said:
we will soon get another reprieve from the pain once Powerslave is added (hi 3-4 filler tracks :D)

Filler tracks? Heresy!

By maiden standards :p

I do like big 'orra quite a bit and the duelists is pretty okay too I suppose, but you can't tell me that flash of the blade or back in the village is on anywhere remotely near the same plane as Powerslave and Rime.

Cap Maronis said:
By maiden standards :p

I do like big 'orra quite a bit and the duelists is pretty okay too I suppose, but you can't tell me that flash of the blade or back in the village is on anywhere remotely near the same plane as Powerslave and Rime.

Not being near Powerslave and Rime does not equal filler. I find both songs very enjoyable, and far better than songs that are often labeled as fillers on other albums. Powerslave and Rime are nothing short of stellar, it is unfair to compare other songs to those  :D And remember, these two were both in the top 5 of the previous Survivor game.

Transylvania, Die With Your Boots On, Still Life

The Number Of The Beast, Flight Of Icarus, The Trooper

I hope everyone catches onto these 3 songs and vote to get them eliminated...  :innocent:

Also, the number of votes for Die With Your Boots On, To Tame a Land and Transylvania are appalling!
Eddies Wingman said:
Not being near Powerslave and Rime does not equal filler. I find both songs very enjoyable, and far better than songs that are often labeled as fillers on other albums. Powerslave and Rime are nothing short of stellar, it is unfair to compare other songs to those  :D And remember, these two were both in the top 5 of the previous Survivor game.
I agree, not every song can be a Rime or a Powerslave but I wouldn't be calling the rest of the songs "fillers". In fact, there's only 1 song from each of the following 3 albums (Losfer Words, Heaven Can Wait, Can I Play With Madness) that I dislike. Helps that they might be my favourite 3 albums...

The slaughter of Di'Anno trio:
Remember Tomorrow
Transylvania
Wrathchild

Transylvania, Wrathchild, Die with your boots on.

Re: Iron Maiden Survivor 2010: Piece Of Mind round 1 (Aug 28-29)

Wrathchild
Murders in the Rue Morgue
Remember Tomorrow

(Finally some real recognition for Prowler: Only 4 votes out of 19. In this stage, that's excellent, and looking at some other songs, it could even get further than the next round)

I will continue to vote for Prowler until it dies.  Others: Wrathchild and 22 Acacia Avenue.

Transylvania, Die With Your Boots On, The Trooper.  May all who vote for Prowler have a painful death.

Back