IRON MAIDEN promo videos - Help!

DREAMASTER

Invader
Well, I would like to know if anyone can help me with this:
- I'm trying to get the original promo videos of Fear Of The Dark(live) and Hallowed Be Thy Name(live). Both videos have images from the Donnington show but the audio is from Helsinki and Moscow. The promo videos in the VOTB dvd were taken straight from the Donnington Live show 1992 and are NOT the originals.
- I also would like to get the version in audio only of the Futureal promo video, coz includes audience sound and it's pretty cool!

If anyone here can help me with this, I would be very thankful [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

very very intresting.... Didn't know that! they're the same audio versions from the arldo album mind you....

[!--QuoteBegin-gor+Jul 1 2005, 08:04 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(gor @ Jul 1 2005, 08:04 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]very very intresting.... Didn't know that! they're the same audio versions from the arldo album mind you....
[snapback]110786[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Yeah. It's beyond me, why they didn't included the original promo videos in the Visions Of The Beast dvd.

i've sent the question to troopersounds.com. lets see if the webmaster there has an answer. will let you know

OK. Btw, if know someone that can help me with my request I would be very thankful [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back