Iron Maiden or Metallica?

• Metallica

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Iron Maiden

Votes: 21 95.5%

• Total voters

Dantif3r

Prowler
I choose Iron Maiden.. only because they have released a more steady string of great records in my opinion. Metallica is one of my top 5 favorite bands no matter what, but for one thing, they dont really have any album where I can sit, and listen ALL THE WAY through without skipping a song. The closest I probably ever gotten was with Master of Puppets. While with Iron Maiden I can listen to at least 3 or 4 of their albums without skipping anything.

Also Metallica lacks shorter, catchy songs. I mean sure they have some quite brilliant ones (Blackened, Battery..) but the majority of their songs are FAR too long and can get boring really fast! ...And Justice For All is a prime example.

Seriously dude,  what do you expect the answer to be in a maidenfans forum?  But just for the heck of it,  I voted Metallica  :smartarse:.

Well you may think that everyone on here is gonna vote for Maiden.. but thats not neccesarily the case. Unless I underestimate how much everyone here truly loves Maiden I believe that just because they are a member of the forum it doesnt mean they dont have other favorite bands.. There could be many poeple here who prefer Metallica

I voted for Maiden, but now I'm starting to think I made the wrong decition. Because I haven't really listened to all Metallica albums. I checked out the early albums when I wanted to get into thrash metal, but I never bothered with the later ones. So... my bad.

Dantif3r said:
Unless I underestimate how much everyone here truly loves Maiden

Which you do...

Damn, two people did it before me!

I'm sorry, but I had to do it.

Correct option added to poll. And I've enabled vote-changing, so you can all select the correct option.

I dont think its right that you just edit my post and make a joke out of it when im taking it kind of seriously.. okay maybe I realize its a dumb poll now but look someone did vote for metallica!

You are probably just going to edit it again so I will just stop my bitchin now and try to have fun with it!

Well I voted for Iron Maiden. I don't listen to either but I think Iron Maiden have a cooler name.

At least it was an amusing waste of time. Anything can be forgiven if it wastes time in an amusing fashion.

Needless to say I voted for Iron Maiden. And that's because I like maidens made out of iron.

Voted for Maiden cause they have 2 letters from my name, I and M...

Wait a second.

Dantif3r said:
I dont think its right that you just edit my post and make a joke out of it when im taking it kind of seriously.. okay maybe I realize its a dumb poll now but look someone did vote for metallica!

You are probably just going to edit it again so I will just stop my bitchin now and try to have fun with it!
That would be me.  I guess you missed my post  :innocent:  :D.

Back