Iron Maiden on Canadian TV - CBC's "The Hour"

Mahloni

Prowler
Iron Maiden will be on the Canadian CBC show "The Hour". The Hour is an infotainment show that pretty much sucks but may be good with Maiden on. At least the host, George Stroumboulopouplos, has a strong background in rock music from his days with MuchMusic.

Today he showed the new Maiden CD. He said he's been listening to it and talked about how much it kicked ass. He said the band would be on the show [Monday, I think, the date Iron Maiden is in Toronto]. 

http://www.cbc.ca/thehour/

Broadcast in Canada at 11 pm weekdays on CBC.

The entire show is available for streaming from the web site the day following the broadcast.

Mahlon

Edit: unsure of broadcast date. I think Monday Oct 16, not Oct 12 as originally posted. In any case it will be available for streaming from the CBC web site the date after broadcast.

Bruce mentioned Deer Lake, haha. I live about a 15 minute drive from there. I wonder if he's actually flown in there before.

I'll watch the streamed version, but I meant to tape it because I wasn't going to be home then. I set the timer and everything, but I forgot to go to the bloody channel and missed it!  :mad:

I’m having problems trying to watch this when I watch the full show half way through the first segment of the show the voice keeps going and the video skips over to the interview and it wont connect to just the Bruce interview for some reason. So if any one has a clue how to fix the I would appreciate it thank you.

Prisoner Of Maiden said:
I’m having problems trying to watch this when I watch the full show half way through the first segment of the show the voice keeps going and the video skips over to the interview and it wont connect to just the Bruce interview for some reason. So if any one has a clue how to fix the I would appreciate it thank you.

I had the same problem,  I just waited for the audio of the interview to play and ignored the video. I guess that doesn't help, but it's an option.

Back