Iron Maiden in movies and TV shows

This is crazy but zapping on the tv channels few minutes ago, I stopped in My Name is Earl (A comedy TV Series) and I watched Jason Lee (the main character called Earl) wearing an old Can I Play with Madness t-shirt in the whole episode. Check it out!
btw…this one was my first Maiden t-shirt (the European one) and the kitty cat is like my cat, but my cat is thinner LOL. It must be a signal or something, like yours…wtf is happening? :nuts:

EARL.png

Never seen the show but thought this was quite cool
Yeah, at first I thought this was an anachronism, but it turns out The Walking Dead TV series started in October 2010, so The Final Frontier would have made it out a couple of months before the zombie apocalypse started. In that universe it really was the final Iron Maiden album...

It is a big event for our community. I am very proud of it. Besides, the new blood of the fans will not be excessive. I don’t remember how many years I have been a fan of this franchise. However, I also do not mind watching new TV series. I have been lately hooked on The Unlisted season 2. Btw, I still can’t understand why many really good and successful series are taken off the broadcast immediately after their release. It is especially insulting for those in which the screenwriters and performers of the roles have put their souls.

Last edited:
I am very proud of the fan of the fan of the new blood of this franchise.ranchise.d of it. Besides, the fan of it. Besides, the new blood of it. Besides, the fan of the new blood of the new blood of this franchise.or our community. I am very proud of the fan of it. Besides, the fans will not be excessive. I am very proud of the fan of the new blood of the fans will not be excessive. I don’t remember how many years I have been a fans will not be excessive.

I remember during the winter Olympics of 1992, someone who was competing in one of the events said they were a big Maiden fan.
I am very proud of the fan of the fan of the new blood of this franchise.ranchise.d of it. Besides, the fan of it. Besides, the new blood of it. Besides, the fan of the new blood of the new blood of this franchise.or our community. I am very proud of the fan of it. Besides, the fans will not be excessive. I am very proud of the fan of the new blood of the fans will not be excessive. I don’t remember how many years I have been a fans will not be excessive.

It is a big event for our community. I am very proud of it. Besides, the new blood of the fans will not be excessive. I don’t remember how many years I have been a fan of this franchise.
What on earth are you 2 saying or talking about?

The new Amazon Prime series The Terminal List season finale (episode 8) has a scene where 2 Minutes to Midnight is playing on the BT dash stereo in a RV camper while going down the highway.

And then Chris Pratt says he "cannot handle this music right now" and it gets switched over to some country song. :mad:

Back