Iron Maiden FC

infliction

Invader
Accoding to the official site:

Latest News

We've got an important announcement coming on Thursday evening. Could all IMFC members please make sure you've registered your email address with Laz @ the FC.

I wonder what it'll be?

Stop wondering uselessly and wait 'til Thursday evening, you muppet [!--emo&<_<--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/dry.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'dry.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

It's thursday now....hmmmm wonder whats going to happen???

Please keep us posted, as soon as you get it [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Should be happening now, if my information are correct. People should start getting emails.

Still no exact information as on what it might contain. First to know, report to me (PM or somewhere on the Maidenfans forums [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

Cheers

OI!!!! what happened?? I didnt get an e-mail or anything like that! [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I think i sent him my email a while back... then again i might have forgotten. I remember reading this bit about it in the mag but not if i sent the address to them. Doiiii [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

It was about the Bruce Air to Iceland news.

The mail server crashed while they tried to send the email [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Cheers

[!--QuoteBegin-The Saint+Mar 18 2005, 08:10 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Saint @ Mar 18 2005, 08:10 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]It was about the Bruce Air to Iceland news.

The mail server crashed while they tried to send the email  [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Cheers
[snapback]100120[/snapback]​
[/quote]

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
The flight wasn't really that important was it? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
I thought it was something REALLY big going on.

Back