Iron Maiden DVD's

jr123

Invader
Seriously when are the fools gonna finally come out with remastered DVd's of such famed venues as Live after death Long beach and Live at the rainbow 81?
Ive heard of some of these available in brazil but when in America? I personally think Maiden shined through these gigs and remasters need to be put in DVD form and sold to the masses like Visions of the Beast and Rock in Rio [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

the only available DVDs are bootlegs, taken directly from the VHS copies. Patience, my man [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Yeah, its sad i cant find most of em on the net, though i do have some AWESOME live performances from Maiden off the net, whats your E-mail , maybe we can do some trades

Back