Iron Maiden Cartoons

A

Anonymous

Check out this address: [a href=\'http://www.locomotion.com.br/ironmaiden/\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.locomotion.com.br/ironmaiden/[/a] [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] Those are cool!

Wow, very nice find, Maverick! Those were actually really good other than the poor audo clipping/editing. [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Cool. [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

the draw is good but the music shits

[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm waiting for Piece Of Mind [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
It was very awesome!

[!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] omg ive never seen them before there are awesome!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Theyre fucking ace! Just watched the Number of the Beast one. OK so the diting of the music is dodgy but in a way I think thats quite good. The music matches the action and isnt detracted by the singing parts.
I think we need to post news stories about these cartoons everyone should see them!

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+May 18 2004, 12:35 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ May 18 2004, 12:35 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Theyre fucking ace! Just watched the Number of the Beast one. OK so the diting of the music is dodgy but in a way I think thats quite good. The music matches the action and isnt detracted by the singing parts.
I think we need to post news stories about these cartoons everyone should see them! [/quote]
[a href=\'http://forum.maidenfans.com/index.php?act=ST&f=1&t=4752\' target=\'_blank\']Always at your service[/a] [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Great work !! A lot of humour, some scenes are really hilarious (the ‘Twilight zone’ for example...).

I like it !!

[!--QuoteBegin-the_Clairvoyant1337+May 18 2004, 04:52 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(the_Clairvoyant1337 @ May 18 2004, 04:52 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I can't wait to see Powerslave! I'm already looking forward to it [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
its piece of mind deary! lol dont worry i thought it was powerslave at 1st lol [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Just had a nice message from the owner saying thanks for the link to his site on maidenfans [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

wow, that toon ROCKED! [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Too bad the rest of the site is in brazilian

Back