Iron Maiden Bootleg

A

Anonymous

Hi everybody,

I'm looking desperately [!--emo&:cussing:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cussing[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cussing[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] for the bootleg Iron Maiden 'Madrid 98' with Blaze on vocals. May somebody help me to find this bootleg (no cdr)?

As it seems, it shall be the best bootleg during the period where Blaze did the vocals.

Please help!! [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Don't have it, but have Osaka 98 and Buenos Aires 98

Both are excellent! (Buenos Aires is slightly superior in my opinion, but views are subjective)

Thank you very much for answering!

I already have the double cd of Iron Maiden 'Buenos Aires 98' which is really great and I also have already the 'Live in Brazil 96'.

I'm looking for the Soundboard Recordings during the time of Blaze as 'Eternal Flame', 'Sentrum', 'The South American Rise', 'Madrid 98'. That are the ones which I know are Soundboard Recordings.

Is 'Osaka 98' also a Soundboard Recording or an Audience Recording?

Thank you and keep the Irons [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I have Eternal Flame. Great Sound on it.
Try the DC+ hub. You can find anything you want there. CAnt remember the site address. Just do a search for it. Thats your best bet.

Hi Thank you for helping me finding the cds that I want.

I took a look for DC+ Hub. I found a site for downloading music. Is that the right one? To be honest, I would prefer the silver pressed factory cds.
Nevertheless, thank you very much and keep the Irons [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I can put Eternal Flame on the internet if you like so you can download it (in mp3 format with covers)

Blaze or glory, recorded in holland 96 is for what i have heard so far , the best blaze show. This was recorded at the bospop 96 festival, check it out.

Thank you very much for your 2 answers!!

Is that possible to put a cd onto the internet in order that I courd download it? That would be great. Please tell me what I will have to do.

I never heard the cd: Blaze or Glory, but I was into the Bootleg Section of this site and the cd wasn't given very good sound quality. ( I think it got only two or three stars, which means that it is an audience recording or a very very poor soundboard recording). If it's not the case, please tell me. I want to get every good cd with Blaze as singer.

Many thanks and keep the Irons [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back