Iron Maiden Art!

Becca Salley

Prowler
Ive Been Working On This Powerslave Eddie For About 3 Years. Ive Put Alot Of Heart And Sould And Time Into This Guy! He Is By Far The Best Work Ive Done To Date, And My Proudest Piece! He Is For Sale For $300 :) To Contact Me Outside Of The Forum, My EMail Is MetalBecca23@gmail.com
10173553_10202660006513601_1519255444870174607_n.jpg

Its a Habit As Far As The Capital Letters Go.Thanks For The Shirt Compliments! I Got It When I Saw Them For The Very First Time So Its Not For Sale. Sorry :)

I Don't Think Writing Like This Would Sell Better.

Three years sounds a bit long to make that. It's really beautiful but three years??

My Typing Habit Has Never Bothered Anyone Before. This Forum Is A Joke If Such Little Things Are A Big Deal. I Dont Type Like This To Sell Better, I Type Like This Because I Always Have. I Figured An Iron Maiden Forum Would Be Cool But I Guess Not.

Or Too Damn Bored. Ill Go Find Somewhere With Hopefully More Mature Iron Maiden "Fans" To Share My Art With. Have Fun With Your Forum!

I had a feeling this would scare miss Salley here away. We mean no harm but this really is a nasty habit and if you plan on going, have fun in all the other good Maiden forums!
:D

Agreed, it is not hostility in any form. It's simply that it is hard to read like that, when people learn a language (first, second, third doesn't matter) they learn to read it in a certain way. Seeing a capital letter every word can be confusing, and is incredibly poor grammar.

Back