- TFF
- SBIT
- AMOLAD
- ERUTW
- DOD
- GME...TID

Last edited:
Are you sure?

I'm not 100% certain about Beast on the Road, but the rest yes as I was at gigs on those tours. I'd say there's a high certainty that boots exist from those tours containing Doctor Doctor as well.

Re: beast on the road, Doctor Doctor was brought back on GMETID tour and I'm sure I read in media at the time that they were using it as the intro as it had also been the intro on the Beast on the Road tour.

It's not crystal clear but you can hear it here in the opening seconds from this boot from GMETID

I'm not 100% certain about Beast on the Road, but the rest yes as I was at gigs on those tours. I'd say there's a high certainty that boots exist from those tours containing Doctor Doctor as well.

Re: beast on the road, Doctor Doctor was brought back on GMETID tour and I'm sure I read in media at the time that they were using it as the intro as it had also been the intro on the Beast on the Road tour.

A bit of trivia:

In the days of the Cart & Horses & the Ruskin Arms, Steve had a tape he made up of different songs much like the ones we hear before a Maiden show now, and they used to play that tape before the gig. 'Doctor, Doctor' was the last one on the tape.

Fear Of The Dark Tour 1992

Real Live Tour 1993 - the Raising Hell concert intro is the instrumental Genghis Khan (cut version)

The X Factour 1995/1996

No intros !!!

Fear of the Dark tour did have an intro tape. But not sure if its *from* anything or something they had made themselves, but it consisted of eerie synth sounds, thunder crashes etc before Nicko would break into Be Quick or Be Dead...

Check from 1:40...

Fear of the Dark tour did have an intro tape. But not sure if its *from* anything or something they had made themselves, but it consisted of eerie synth sounds, thunder crashes etc before Nicko would break into Be Quick or Be Dead...

Great. Thanks for the correction. :)

Pretty sure that was used on A Real Live Tour as well

Back