Introduction to songs on conert

Dead Boss

Invader
Guys, I can't understand what is Bruce saying before Revelations... :innocent:
If some very very nice person would write his intros to songs I'd be proud to be part of this forum. :)

Are you thinking about what he says before Revelations on Live after Death, or some other concert? On LAD he says something like "This next song is written about religion, or about washing your car, or ... actually it is about opening a pair of curtains. Called Revelations, this one!"

Eddies Wingman said:
Are you thinking about what he says before Revelations on Live after Death, or some other concert? On LAD he says something like "This next song is written about religion, or about washing your car, or ... actually it is about opening a pair of curtains. Called Revelations, this one!"

Yeah it was LAD, I accidentaly delete it when editing. Thanks.

So, since this thread is already opened, could someone help with Bruce's speech before The Clansman in Rock in RIo DVD? Ican't fully understand waht he says after explain that "This song is about freedom..."

Sometimes is hard understand what he says, when english is not your mother language, no matter how much you're familiar with the language.

In fact, is dificult to understand not only Bruce, but the other guys too. Nicko and his accent is definetly the hardest of them all.

Since i'm talking about Nicko, i remembered now that i can't fully understand what he says before the Show... something like: "Enjoy, what you're gonne see, if you haven't seen it already, it's a special DVD......................?"

Song for everybody out there, song based in mid evil Scotland called The Clansman........... This song about freedom which should be something familiar to you all..........but which some times is not.

geoff said:
Since i'm talking about Nicko, i remembered now that i can't fully understand what he says before the Show... something like: "Enjoy, what you're gonne see, if you haven't seen it already, it's a special DVD......................?"

"Enjoy, what you're gonne see, and what you've seen already, and what you haven't, and what you're about to...(as) this is a special DVD evening for us"

Back