Interesting Maiden Promo Photo from 1982

A

Anonymous

The pic is at this ebay address. Never seen this one before.

[a href=\'http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3377646165&category=33007&rd=1\' target=\'_blank\']http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...gory=33007&rd=1[/a]

Or just go to ebay under Iron Maiden and look for

Iron Maiden Promo Photo 1982

Thought it was neat!

Thanks for the space.

This was just an ad for your own auction! [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Anyway, it's a nice pic, and you're 'kin lucky to have their signatures!!.
Wasn't Paul out of the band in the end of 81'?.
I think he Bruce came when Maiden were touring. Am I wrong?

The guy is 'kin liar. How can there be Paul's signature in 1982? IMO it's either a fake or an earlier pic.

Doesn't anybody wonder -
WHY IN GODS NAME HE'S SELLING THIS ?????

I'd never do that [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A pic from 1982 with Paul on it?! [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--] n00b...

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+Jan 13 2004, 07:00 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ Jan 13 2004, 07:00 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Doesn't anybody wonder -
WHY IN GODS NAME HE'S SELLING THIS ?????

I'd never do that  [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
neither me!

that looks to be near the end 80 early 81 with the Women in Uniform promo not 82

ill change the date champ and repost it maybe then you might have an interested maiden fan

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Just look at the hair. They look like girls [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

ooooh i want that! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back