Intelligent feedback

A

Anonymous

I received a well-thought email from Edy (edy71@optusnet.com.au), an Australian fan who seems to have found his vocation in life: drinking himself senseless after a bout of kangaroo-humping, then sending his profond thoughts to randomly-selected sites on the Net. [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The full non-edited text runs as follows:

U fukn idiot,, no. of the beast wasnt inspired by the movie Omen 2 , and steve harris s dream,, u fukn wing nutt,
its based on the Great London fire in 1666, they went to wake the king at the time,, and he sobbered,, \"Uhhhh, piss it out,,,\" it was the kings dreams,, and also iron maiden isnt a devil worshipping band,, they re the opposite to that thank u,,
And u want intelligent feedbakk, well, u might have learnt something,, plz correct it.

I wanted to share this with you all so I wouldn't be the only one to have a right laugh! What a great piece of literature! [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I don't think I'll bother. Would you? [!--emo&:wacko:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wacko.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wacko.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

No I guess not [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] He'll probably register here soon knowing our luck...

\"I wanted to share this with you all so I wouldn't be the only one to have a right laugh! What a great piece of literature!\"

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-The Ancient Mariner+May 5 2003, 02:13 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The Ancient Mariner @ May 5 2003, 02:13 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] No I guess not [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]  He'll probably register here soon knowing our luck... [/quote]
It looks like he did... [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

dont think all all us Australians are like that. He's probably the reason Maiden dont tour here anymore!!!!

I wasn't dissing the Australians. I know some really nice Aussies (yes, there are some! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] ). The reason why Maiden don't tour there anymore is probably due to the management at EMI Australia.

Long live Maiden Down Under! [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

EMI Australia are fucked- there has been absolutely no promotion here for Maiden since Fear of the Dark and the only reason there was any was because Australia was confirmed for a tour from the word go.Its a vicious circle- Maiden wont tour here without any promotion and they get no promoyion unless they confirm a tour.

Shame... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back