IMTV

I asked for that too in "Iron Maiden videos.." thread, but no one answered.
If someone has an account ... I think they can be downloaded with some plug-ins, like DownloadHelper from Mozilla Firefox.

Guys, people pay for the fan club so they can watch those videos.  Why would they put them on Youtube?  If you want to watch IMTV, just pay the damn 10 euros per year, it's not that much.

Oh, and I'm not a member either.

If Mission:Metallica had never existed then I could easily say that IMTV is the dumbest thing that a band has charged for online.

Crimson Mask said:
If Mission:Metallica had never existed then I could easily say that IMTV is the dumbest thing that a band has charged for online.

Thats just a small part of what people pay for i doubt imtv is the reason people join.

Oh I agree.  In spite of national acrobat's brilliant response, my point was that the Fan Club stuff is well worth the money but IMTV is not something that should be put behind the pay wall.

Crimson Mask said:
what's mission metallica?

Don Dokken said:
what's mission metallica?

In the lead-up to Death Magnetic they offered Mission:Metallica, which was I think 20 or 30 bucks or something.  They updated the site daily, and every update was either still photos of the guys in the studio, or vid clips which basically amounted to watching guys noodle on the guitar.  Then like 2 days before the album came out they put all the songs up.  It was dumb.

Just signed up for the FC and they ask you not to post imtv on you tube ect .
I think with the bands attitude to bootlegs and such things thats fair enough , if it was metallica id say fuck em and post it .

Crimson Mask said:
In the lead-up to Death Magnetic they offered Mission:Metallica, which was I think 20 or 30 bucks or something.  They updated the site daily, and every update was either still photos of the guys in the studio, or vid clips which basically amounted to watching guys noodle on the guitar.  Then like 2 days before the album came out they put all the songs up.  It was dumb.
30 bucks?!?!?! what a ripoff

By the way, episode 7 seems to be on youtube.
Ok I get it, if you want to see them, just pay for that.What you don't know is the fact that here 10e means more than very much, why?
for example : my father receive/month something like 200e, and from those 200, 100 goes on taxes.
Don't ask me why, but these is the live level.
Now you get it?

although i sympathize is not being able to afford anything a good enough reason for stealing it unless its food (or belongs to metallica).

Crimson Mask said:

Ridiculous. That's so... Metallica.

Back