Imagine this : Blaze , Paul and Bruce on same stage...

gazda

Ancient Mariner
I have this crazy idea since 2005 when the most popular rock band from ex-yugoslavia "Bijelo dugme " reunited for farewell tour with all 3 singers from their 18 years long career on same stage

bend is the same , just singers will change on stage

Bruce set :
1. Caught Somewhere In Time
2. 2 Minutes to Midnight
3. The Trooper
4. Hallowed Be Thy Name
5. The Evil That Men Do
6. Fear of the Dark
7. The Number of the Beast
8.Run To The Hills

Blaze set:
9. Man On The Edge
10. Virus
11. The Clansman
12. Sing Of Cross
13. Futureal

Paul set:
14. Wrathchild
15. Phantom Of The Opera
16. Iron Maiden
17.Sanctuary
18.Running Free

My fantasy is to have the ultimate Maiden fest where it's multiple days and they do their entire discography with as many of the original members as possible depending on what albums they're performing.

My fantasy is to have the ultimate Maiden fest where it's multiple days and they do their entire discography with as many of the original members as possible depending on what albums they're performing.

The entire discography thing is pretty unlikely, but they may do something like Metallica did in the celebration of their 30th year. Maiden has already passed that opportunity, but still.

I don't know, man. Steven Adler needs to have his vocal chords surgically removed. :p

A bit off topic, but Steven Adler's a dumbass.

"Axl's band is full of hacks."
"I'm sorry. That was mean."
"I used the wrong word. I meant 'scabs.' "
"My new record will obviously be way better than Chinese Democracy."
"I want a reunion."

All two weeks before the Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame. Reunion here we come!

bend is the same , just singers will change on stage

I take it you mean band and not bend...

Why change just the singers (you forgot to mention Paul Day and Dennis Wilcock), why not rotate all the other ex-members who have passed through Iron Maiden? ...similar to what Travis The Dragon mentioned.

Anyway this whole idea sounds beyond terrible to me, and not just for the reason that it's impossible. All those guys used to be in the band, but times change and so do people. It's been long over now and somthing like this would not be a solid tight band or unit like Maiden... would be more just a bunch of musicians rounded up together performing the songs they once played regularly thirty-something years ago. Thankfully, this is not in the interest of today's Iron Maiden, and it certainly wouldn't be today's Iron Maiden.

I'm happy with Bruce, Paul & Blaze are part of Maiden's history, but let's leave it at that. Bruce can sing anything the other two originally performed on well enough.

Back