I'm the one who started the "woo oh oh oh oh's" on Fear of the Dark

I had to go back and re-read this thread from the start.  Pretty fookin funny!  This is bordering on pure madness.  The only reason I don't think it is true madness is that I lost my ability to filter madness from sanity years ago. 

Thank you,
Wasted

sexyjocko said:
At Nassau Coliseum in Uniondale Long Island. I believe it was 1992 on the Fear of the Dark tour.

I stood on my floor seat and the crowd followed along with me. 

After that word got out and fans starting doing it at all shows thereafter.

You're welcome.

Jocko

My aopologies Maiden friends. It was at the Meadowlands  in NJ. I've been to so may Maiden shows I get confused sometimes.

I always would love to meet you! its a dream come true! i want to have a son with you!

If you were the vocal cord that prevented Blaze Bayley from singing high notes, caused him to be booted, and indirectly made H and Bruce back, I would thank you. But this is not enough.

Sorry.

Onhell,

I thought that you, as Master Thread Killer had killed this thread.

What gives?  Do you need a refresher in thread killing? 

Just curious,

Wasted

I have become much more magnanimous and humane in my approach to thread killing. It gets old and one gets lonely here atop thread-killer mountain, while the simpler folk frolic in the fields below doing the safety dance, because they all heard what happened to Humpty Dumpty when performing the Humpty Dance, that's right he became an ommellete to feed the hungry underneath Troll Bridge. They, the hungry, moved in soon after Jocko was harrassed out of there by the voices in his head going, "oh oh oh oh oh oh," tragic, really. He was last seen making his way through the Netherwoods screaming, "Respect my authorita! I mean, contribution! AAAAH," hasn't been seen since, he is not missed, nor respected. And so I've made my way from the top to the grassy fields and I too frolic and do the safety dance, while the last winged unicorn blesses the village with his breathe of fire... *sniff*

*fixed blatant grammatical mistakes, the rest can stay... Ha

OK, phew.  I had thought for a while that someone was using the 'Onhell' account to just bounce around the forum.  But now, after reading that, I am safe in the knowledge that you are the one and only Onhell.  Life is good, some threads are safe.... virgins are not. Neither are pretzel bakers.

chaosapiant said:
"Scream for me, long bitch!" is the reason this thread should be stickied. 

Maybe I'll fit that under my avatar, so as not to lose it ;)

<gasp!> Condemned?!?

ohnoes.jpeg

sexyjocko said:
Ive had it with the nastiness and disrespect. Jocko condemns you all!!!!!

Holy crap! He hath returneth frometh the Netherforesteth to condemneth us alleth!!! Where is the last winged unicorn when you need him!!!?

Onhell said:
Holy crap! He hath returneth frometh the Netherforesteth to condemneth us alleth!!! Where is the last winged unicorn when you need him!!!?

You're loopier than normal today. Even by your loopy standards. :p

Whoa.  Hate to see you on vacation.

I'm amazed that this thread hasn't found its way to Madness....  Onhell, rare form, indeed.

Yeah, that hiatus cramped my style, thread neither dead or moved, 0 for 2 :(. I think I even revitalized a thread like a month ago or so... Hell might just be freezing over haha.

Wasted CLV said:
I'm amazed that this thread hasn't found its way to Madness....

This isn't madness. This is a wholly serious discussion of respect for sexyjocko and his contribution to world culture.

Again, I offer the proper tribute:

2920077786_8e1c7d4876.jpg

Back