I'm Starting from Powerslave

soapymongoose said:
I sometimes think people expect too much from Maiden. Only sometimes though.

I agree. To be absoloutley honest with you, with the exception of 4 songs on NPFTD, i think it's a pretty amazing album! However, it can't be seen as such following SSoaSS, Powerslave etc etc.

I never had a process when looking to buy Maiden albums. I cant remember what my first Maiden album was, but i have a sneaking suspiscion (sp?) that it was NotB or Piece of Mind. I remember the first ever Maiden i saw was the Rock in Rio DVD, leant to me by a friend. I also bought Dance of Death. During that first "phase", i also got AMoLaD when it was released, special edition. To be honest, i still dont think much of that album.
I think after buying those two albums, i bought Death on the Road CD. And then Edward the Great. Then i went off Maiden.
The next Maiden "Phase" i went through, i picked up Killers, Rock in Rio, LaD (Both CD and DVD), Powerslave, Brave New World, Live at Donington and A Real Live Dead One.

All i have done this time 'round is complete my collection, with the exception of X factor, which i still have to find.

Back