I'd like to go to London

Maidenaustria

Ancient Mariner
And I'd like to visit the famous Maiden places....
Can anybody from London or around confirm these adresses?
If these pubs are the original ones?

[a href=\'http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/show.shtml/2466/Ruskin_Arms/Manor_Park\' target=\'_blank\']Ruskin Arms[/a]

[a href=\'http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/show.shtml/6563/Cart_And_Horses/Stratford\' target=\'_blank\']Cart and Horses[/a]
because I've found this:
May 1976
The words "Iron Maiden's...gonna get you...no matter how far" were first uttered at the Cart & Horses Tavern at Maryland Point, Stratford, England. The first true gig for IRON MAIDEN! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

at this place: [a href=\'http://ironmaiden.webvis.net/faq2.html#history\' target=\'_blank\']http://ironmaiden.webvis.net/faq2.html#history[/a]

[a href=\'http://www.nightguide.com/london/data/n100585.htm\' target=\'_blank\']The Marquee Club[/a]

[a href=\'http://www.londontown.com/LondonInformation/Bars_and_Clubs/Swan_Tavern/df64/\' target=\'_blank\']The Swan[/a]

Thanks a lot!

Do you take us for travel agents? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

id like to meet up there with you! I have been planning a london trip for ages. I was going to go tomorrow, but i am poor at the moment.

[!--QuoteBegin-mercury+May 29 2004, 08:35 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(mercury @ May 29 2004, 08:35 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I´m going to London this summer. I going to visit all the famous places. [/quote]
Buckingham Palace? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'd love to go. Though I live in Canada, and don't have that kinda money. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Off-topic: Where're you from Maverick?

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+May 28 2004, 04:01 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ May 28 2004, 04:01 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Do you take us for travel agents?  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Would be great If someone could help me....
But I'd like to spend my time there with my (then) wife - 'cause I'm planning to get married on 4th September.

So mercury - I'd would be great if you could help me - I'd like post some pics after my trip also !!!

[!--QuoteBegin-Maidenaustria+May 30 2004, 04:05 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maidenaustria @ May 30 2004, 04:05 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] But I'd like to spend my time there with my (then) wife - 'cause I'm planning to get married on 4th September. [/quote]
Honeymoon down the Ruskin. That's pretty... errr... unusual! [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Congrats all the same, mate! [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Off-topic for ohgar_boy: I'm from a planet you've never heard of and yet to be discovered by Captain Picard and his crew! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'd rather go to the Imperial War Museum. [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+May 30 2004, 03:12 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ May 30 2004, 03:12 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Honeymoon down the Ruskin. That's pretty... errr... unusual!  [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Congrats all the same, mate!  [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Off-topic for ohgar_boy: I'm from a planet you've never heard of and yet to be discovered by Captain Picard and his crew!  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
nut unusual - just like a Maiden-fan could marry [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Tormentor+May 30 2004, 07:01 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Tormentor @ May 30 2004, 07:01 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I'd rather go to the Imperial War Museum.  [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
oh dear..i would have found it interesting when i went but it was a school trip and the whole idea was to mess around and generally misbehave [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

london is nice though............. on the whole i have to say... theres uppers and downers. 'Steve Harris' London i've never visited however... i've been North South and East but never West and never Ham

well - back to the topic...

is there anybody from London who can tell me if the adresses are correct?
I'd appreciate it...

Back