Iced Earth

@Night Prowler really sorry to hear about your grandpa and I’m wishing him all the best. Hopefully this will help to brighten your day a bit.

For what it is, which is a Job Schaffer and Matt Barlow cover of a classic Christmas song, this is pretty great. Obviously not mind blowing, but I don’t think anyone has expected it to be that. Overall it’s really just to cool to hear them working together again.

@Night Prowler really sorry to hear about your grandpa and I’m wishing him all the best. Hopefully this will help to brighten your day a bit.

For what it is, which is a Job Schaffer and Matt Barlow cover of a classic Christmas song, this is pretty great. Obviously not mind blowing, but I don’t think anyone has expected it to be that. Overall it’s really just to cool to hear them working together again.
This was better than expected.

Has anyone else noticed that SWTWC on Spotify is listed as "remixed and remastered"? I can't find any information about that album being remixed or remastered anywhere.

The man's got to eat. And not just hot sauce.
He just does the weirdest shit. It's nothing new for a metal band to pander merch to all of their fans, Maiden does it, Metallica does it, everybody does it.

"What do Iced Earth fans want...?"
- A new record! Of soundscapes! With ME reading the lyrics!
- Skateboards!
- A reunion with Matt Barlow! Doing Christmas Songs!
- HOT SAUCE!

His choices are so bizarre.

He just does the weirdest shit. It's nothing new for a metal band to pander merch to all of their fans, Maiden does it, Metallica does it, everybody does it.

"What do Iced Earth fans want...?"
- A new record! Of soundscapes! With ME reading the lyrics!
- Skateboards!
- A reunion with Matt Barlow! Doing Christmas Songs!
- HOT SAUCE!

His choices are so bizarre.
The Christmas record I can totally understand. There's a (small, but still) market for it. Haven't listened to it yet but I intend to check it out.

Edit: The semi acoustic IE cover of I Died For You on the christmas record is terrfic. Why the hell didn't they just do that instead?

Last edited:
LMAO. At least it’s more interesting than another alcohol.
Yeah, except Iced Earth has had t-shirts that say stupid shit like, "WHISKEY! METAL! MEAT!" so at least that would make sense. Also, Schafer is from Indiana, home to the largest sourced American whiskey company (MGP).

Stormrider whiskey - I'd buy that.
Burnt Offerings - whiskey finished in charred barrels or something? I'd buy that.

A fucking bottle of hot sauce?! Nah.

It says it’s out of stock. I feel like there was a description I read earlier before it was sold out. Something about how it’s got a sweet taste at first, but don’t be fooled cuz :edmetal: SOMETHING WICKED THIS WAY COMES!!!:edmetal:

Back