Iced Earth

I love how guys like Schaffer think the government is completely incompetent at everything except keeping secrets. They're great at keeping secrets about all the crazy plots out there! False flag attacks and the deep state and the UN taking America's guns, and how you can't be free if you aren't well armed! Right.

I love how guys like Schaffer think the government is completely incompetent at everything except keeping secrets. They're great at keeping secrets about all the crazy plots out there! False flag attacks and the deep state and the UN taking America's guns, and how you can't be free if you aren't well armed! Right.

Obviously they suck at keeping secrets, because every kid with a laptop and every hick with a shotgun can figure out what they're actually up to.

I fucking love Iced Earth but as soon as Jon talks politics i turn off. I could never get into his Sons of Liberty bullshit as well.
My top 5 albums by them:
1. Horror Show
2. Burnt Offerings
3. Night of the Stormrider
4. Iced Earth
5. Dystopia

IMG]

Schaffer looked like he saw his ex wife after years of divorce and realised he never stopped loving her.

And Barlow looked like he knows that this is where he actually belongs.

Watching this is both goosebumps and heartache at the same time. This is really heavy, emotional stuff.

Schaffer looked like he saw his ex wife after years of divorce and realised he never stopped loving her.

And Barlow looked like he knows that this is where he actually belongs.

Watching this is both goosebumps and heartache at the same time. This is really heavy, emotional stuff.
They’re the Ross and Rachel of Metal.

So how long till he's back on board?
An 'Icies United' tour would be nice. It would be hard to find a stage big enough for all the ex-members of the band though.

I like Stu Block as Iced Earth singer a lot. He's done three good albums with Iced Earth with some of the band's all-time great songs. However, Matt Barlow will always be the true voice of Iced Earth and Stu seems to know that himself. 'Watching Over Me' sounds so much better with Matt singing it again - can anyone remember what the song is about? I don't think Jon ever said. I hope that Jon doesn't start looking to the past again and try to coax Matt back onto the road. He's got a good thing going with Stu and it would be really harsh to end that just to get Matt back for a few months before he gets homesick again. It's awesome to see Matt make a cameo appearance with Iced Earth again, and I wish I could've seen it, but Jon can't keep looking backwards.

Back