I wonder if you guys have recently heard more annoying vocals...

Thought that was gonna be Rebecca Black.
Wow that was even worse.

Well, I clicked on the link in the first post, but it said it was blocked by WMG which, based on the comments about it in this thread, might be the first time I was actually glad that they blocked a video. :yey:

Onhell said:
LOL, that's like saying, "Hey, have you tasted this turd with corn? It isn't as bad as turd without corn, but it's still shit."

A friend posted that on Facebook and I just don't get it... talk about a song that is WAY too long. I listen to prog rock, prog Metal, songs averaging 8 minutes and I can honestly say these are the longest 4 minutes EVER.
at least this is funny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzfQwXEqYaI

Can you tell I'm bored? good.

Hilarious.

Currently watching Cradle Of Filth's concert from Graspop (Live Stream). Danny Filth is an AWFUL vocalist. So annoying.

Forostar said:
Night Prowler and Crimson Idol, those were horrible songs indeed.  :puke:

It was about 7 Years ago I was discussing metal with someone i played games with, and he said that there were some great underground bands out there and gave a massive list (Id heard of non of them naturally), Pig Destroyer were top of the list he wrote out and the CD wasn't much so I ordered it.... it got played once (its only 15mins after all!) and then never seen again.

I could go on and on about how people's standard's for mainstream music has dropped to an all time low.

UpTheIrons said:
This has got to be without a doubt one of the worst songs ever recorded, it does not in any way qualify as music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5SNOAcD3ak
:eek:

Haha, I haven't watched that link to check but... is it the one with the 'official video'? That came out about 5 years ago and their website claimed them "The hottest new band in the US". If I was bored or down on an evening I'd amuse myself with the youtube comments. They responded to the video one day quoting the one positive comment saying "Thanks for the kind words, its been a rough few days reading peoples opinions".

Basically, their school music teacher got fed up of them playing games instead of their instruments so suggested they write a song about it to coax them back.. they wrote the first verse then their mum came up with the rest. They had a video of 'live rehearsal' on youtube in which he played the guitar behind his head, and they mimed because there were times the track was playing and he wasn't strumming...  His vocals are SOOOOOO painful, and the laughter when we first heard the "UGH!" and "YERHER" parts....  the video just adds icing to the cake though.

They also butchered Louie Louie. But, I still think Pig Destroyer is worse.

Back