I wonder if you guys have recently heard more annoying vocals...

Crimson Idol said:
Haha, I haven't watched that link to check but... is it the one with the 'official video'? That came out about 5 years ago and their website claimed them "The hottest new band in the US". If I was bored or down on an evening I'd amuse myself with the youtube comments. They responded to the video one day quoting the one positive comment saying "Thanks for the kind words, its been a rough few days reading peoples opinions".

Basically, their school music teacher got fed up of them playing games instead of their instruments so suggested they write a song about it to coax them back.. they wrote the first verse then their mum came up with the rest. They had a video of 'live rehearsal' on youtube in which he played the guitar behind his head, and they mimed because there were times the track was playing and he wasn't strumming...  His vocals are SOOOOOO painful, and the laughter when we first heard the "UGH!" and "YERHER" parts....   the video just adds icing to the cake though.

They also butchered Louie Louie. But, I still think Pig Destroyer is worse.

Yup, that's most definitely the one, I too laughed my head off at the "UGH!" moment but my initial amusement faded as I realised that this song was supposed to be taken seriously!

That just made it all the more amusing.

The best bit of the video itself is when he's walking to his limo with the camera pointing up and he seems to be REALLY overexagerating the walk :p Somehow I don't think even if the music was good, anyone would really feel very endeared to a bunch of 11 year old kids who go to school in a limo with an xbox in the back.

I can't believe how much of that video I actually remember, it was ripped apart so frequently when we first found it.... I remember one person commenting about the line "Xbox gamecube playstation two, know all 'bout them, soon as they're new" .. "YOU WERE 2 YEARS OLD WHEN THOSE CONSOLES CAME OUT!"  ::) :lol:

Wow, this guy has no shred of talent whatsoever...

0:20 - "Are they fucking kidding me?"

Yeah that was my response to it.

It's not a bad song but those lyrics don't fucking

Great concept, good music, awful vocals.
I mean, Quorthon, may he rest in peace, couldn't really sing either, which never bothered me, but this is too much really.
Some songs are ok but some others :facepalm:

Last edited:
Back