I need some help getting Into Solo Bruce...

Hi guys, been listening to Solo Bruce (thats what i call it) and I really like Road to hell, accident of birth, chemical wedding and thats about it. Any suggestions on songs or albums or just your opinion. I think my problem is im expecting Maiden and Im just not getting it...

PS... Is it just me or the lyrics are lacking?
enough said ;)

Skunkworks is great, but it took a few spins to get into it. The production took more of a grunge approach than a metal approach, which was a turnoff to some people.

There are a few weaker tracks, but songs like "Solar Confinement", "Innerspace", and "Strange Death In Paradise" are absolutely killer, and most of the album is excellent.

Skunkworks is great, but it took a few spins to get into it. The production took more of a grunge approach than a metal approach, which was a turnoff to some people.

There are a few weaker tracks, but songs like "Solar Confinement", "Innerspace", and "Strange Death In Paradise" are absolutely killer, and most of the album is excellent.

Is there any specific reason you're answering a question posed seven years ago?

New here, didn't notice the date. If responding to threads past a certain age is going to prompt a snippy response, you might want to remove or auto-lock threads that you consider to be too old.

It works like this:

If you reply to an "old" thread, someone points that out. Sometimes sarcastically, sometimes not.

If you start a "new" thread and there has been a similar thread in the past, some smart arse will say "there is already a thread for that. Use the search function"

I really wouldn't worry about it. It's actually really good here :)

Oh...and Welcome! ;)

Back