I must be some what weird...

A

Anonymous

I acctualy like the whole album! [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

From "Wildest Dream" to "journeyman", like em all! (yes, even "Dance of Death" and "Monsegur") Its like every where i turn someone finds bad stuff with the album... The next would be that someone call it for nu-metal... Becouse evrybody thinks that new albums from metal bands are nu-metal...(its kinda right tough, they are new(nu), and they are Metal...) But hey! This will probaly be the album of the year, and people that have to sit down and anylyse evry tiny part of the album, I got one thing to say: Fuck You, Enjoy the exelent Sound!!!!

[!--QuoteBegin-Eddie-the-Killer+Sep 10 2003, 03:59 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Eddie-the-Killer @ Sep 10 2003, 03:59 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I acctualy like the whole album!  [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

From "Wildest Dream" to "journeyman", like em all! (yes, even "Dance of Death" and "Monsegur") Its like every where i turn someone finds bad stuff with the album... The next would be that someone call it for nu-metal... Becouse evrybody thinks that new albums from metal bands are nu-metal...(its kinda right tough, they are new(nu), and they are Metal...) But hey! This will probaly be the album of the year, and people that have to sit down and anylyse evry tiny part of the album, I got one thing to say: Fuck You, Enjoy the exelent Sound!!!! [/quote]
I love this fucking album. It probably won't get the recognition that it deserves because all the teenies love Good Charlotte and all those fucks and their album will get more recognition than Maidens among teens, most likely. But fuck that. This album is absolutely brilliant. I think the songwriting is intricate and catchy as hell. I especially like the riffing on Rainmaker, because it sounds a bit obscure...

[!--QuoteBegin-Eddie-the-Killer+Sep 10 2003, 03:59 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Eddie-the-Killer @ Sep 10 2003, 03:59 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I acctualy like the whole album!  [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

From "Wildest Dream" to "journeyman", like em all! (yes, even "Dance of Death" and "Monsegur") Its like every where i turn someone finds bad stuff with the album... The next would be that someone call it for nu-metal... Becouse evrybody thinks that new albums from metal bands are nu-metal...(its kinda right tough, they are new(nu), and they are Metal...) But hey! This will probaly be the album of the year, and people that have to sit down and anylyse evry tiny part of the album, I got one thing to say: Fuck You, Enjoy the exelent Sound!!!! [/quote]
Hehe, good point man!

I havent heard on any other album since the release.. i got half the way out in Seventh son, but had to change back, this album is clearly my alltime favorite.. and probaly already going in on the top of the list of albums that i have listened the most to this year [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Dance of Death! [!--emo&:bow:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/bowdown.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'bowdown.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Decent but not amazing album. A few really weak songs but some great ones as well so let's not get hung up on the bad parts!

Back