I haven't recieved the confirmation email yet

ElChiguete

Prowler
Hi all new to this forum but long time Maiden fan. Anyway, I haven't recieved the confirmation email yet and it's been a couple of days since joining. Can an admin help on this? Thanks.

Hi all new to this forum but long time Maiden fan. Anyway, I haven't recieved the confirmation email yet and it's been a couple of days since joining. Can an admin help on this? Thanks.
I mean you can post, you should be OK...is there something you can't do?

I haven't recived the email confirmation. When I click on an image on a thread I get this:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.
It says your account doesn't require confirmation. What page are you trying to view or what action are you trying to perform? If you're trying to start a new thread, the forum won't allow this until you've been a member for longer and have participated in other threads.

None of my business really but dude's email while removed by a mod in one message is still proudly displayed in the one above it...

Sorry to hijack but how do I start a thread please?

We only allow new threads after ten posts. This is because we used to get hundreds of spam accounts every day who posted spam threads we had to clean out.

Back