How to insert an image ?

Lib

Ancient Mariner
Hi !

How to insert an image in a thread wich is not coming from the web but from my hard disc ?

Thanks [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

You can upload images from your harddisc in the File Attachments field [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Incorrect my little e-phobic friend infact Shadow is correct. You can upload images by clicking "post reply" and clicking the browse button at the bottom of the form. Please note you can only upload images of a certain size and only some forums allow uploads

[!--QuoteBegin-Real World+Jun 17 2004, 06:02 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Real World @ Jun 17 2004, 06:02 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] only some forums allow uploads [/quote]
OK ! now I understand why the 'file attachments' form doesn't appear each time.
I thought I've made some mistake.

thanks ! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

OK, it works : I've put my files somewhere on the Virtual World (an old web site I don't use any more) and used the IMG button.

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back