How long have you been listening to Maiden?

Hey, I'm not that old, come on [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] give me a break [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Shaman+Sep 15 2003, 02:38 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Shaman @ Sep 15 2003, 02:38 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Hey, I'm not that old, come on [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] give me a break  [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
i was only joking [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] how old are you actually?

I've been listening to them since I was 13 and I am 16 now, I went out and got the first album. And then hear dNumber of the Beast, and Peice of Mind, Powerslave....

[!--QuoteBegin-Maiden is the thing+Sep 15 2003, 12:11 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden is the thing @ Sep 15 2003, 12:11 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Shaman and  Cosmic Eddie must be fairly old i wasnt alive when you started listening to maiden im 15!! [/quote]
Click on my username and you'll be in the know... [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I heard Iron Maiden for the first time in AD 1980... 'Transylvania' was my very first contact. I was 16. But it's only with the release of Piece Of Mind that I really got hooked. Been a Maiden maniac ever since! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Miss Maiden+Sep 15 2003, 07:49 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Miss Maiden @ Sep 15 2003, 07:49 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Hehe...I'm only kidding with you Shaman [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]  I hope you can forget and forgive.... [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
I was joking , too. Relax [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I've been only listening to maiden since year 2000 but i wish i could have been a little older and liked maiden a little longer som you could have seen all those classic shows you now only dream about.

Those of you who have listened to maiden for some time....how many gigs have you been at and what gig was the best?

since 1988, iwas about 12 and was introduced to them by a kid who had just moved here to Sydney from The UK.Within about a week of hearing 7th son I already had NOTB, LAD, SIT and Killers.

Now my son is a huge fan-he's nearly 7 and has been listening/watching them since he was about 4. He originally just liked watching Eddie jump out on stage/looking at the album covers and as time went he started liking the music. He says his favourite song is FLight of Icarus!
And he has his own collection of Maiden CD's now too!

Back