How did I get here?

FWIW, I found the Commentary years ago and used to read it when things got quiet at work. Then things got busy at work. Then work went bust. Now I work for myself, and have too little self-discipline, so here I am, doing this. It definitely doesn't pay the bills.

I also found this forum through Google. It was, I think, a year before I joined. I rediscovered the forum the follwing year. And the rest is history.

Wanted to know if there are any news and rumors about that new album thazs coming. Knowing that forums are a beehive in regards to rumors, I googled one and eventually wound up here after a brief (very brief) stint on the German forum. I can't seem to like any German forum. Independent international ones are the best, as is the case here.

Googling Iron Maiden way too much got me here. I found the extensive discussions of every single iron maiden song and album and I was like :eek:
That was before those on here lead me to the commentary site too. My IM mind has been blown.
There's good atmosphere here too. Most internet forums/messages boards are trolls that want to put others down. Not so much here.

Back