hevy medal is 4 smrt ppl

Black Dragon said:
hevy medal is 4 smrt ppl

Black Dragon said:
I can't decide whether my reaction should be shaking my head in dismay or laughing in a raucous and uncontrollable manner.

before smashing your head or laugh uncontrollably,
why you don't start typing like a human ?
thus "heavy metal is for smart people"

____no5 said:
before smashing your head or laugh uncontrollably,
why you don't start typing like a human ?
thus "heavy metal is for smart people"
Blackie was been ironic. :)

Black Dragon said:
I can't decide whether my reaction should be shaking my head in dismay or laughing in a raucous and uncontrollable manner.

I know what my reaction would be, would I live in the UK: Write a letter to the government and demand my tax money back.

This story sort of reminded me of a report that came about on a survey taken of the City workers in London - to fire them up for a days trading, they listened to a lot of Metal. However, the Metal that they cited as been the type to pump the aggression into themselves was - Nu-Metal (i.e. Slipknot, etc). However, I shall take this opportunity, whilst discussing the said band, that I actually enjoy listening to Slipknot - albeit all I have heard is Iowa - so this is not a slight on them to simply take the mick. :D

Another report I read once claimed that listing to aggressive music in the car can make the driver more aggressive and prone to accidents (perhaps Nicko was listening to some of this type of music.

The report could have been worse...

I could have been like that 20/20 report from the '80s about how heavy metal turns teens into mindless, rebelious zombies.  That's still kicking around here somewhere.

old topic, i realize this.  but i saw this on CNN once and the damned network went into a commercial right as they were about to explain this.  but, it made me happy, cuz it at least means were not dumasses.

The only positive thing in that patronising, erroneous report is that at least those higher-up recognise that not all metalheads are beer-swilling, devil-worshpping rebellious sexual deviants with a penchant for extreme violence.  Now all we need to do is have a study to convince the religious fundamentalists that we're not all satanists... :p

Man now if only DICE can figure out how to work some bugs out this might be good, they seem to make great games, but some of the buggiest games i have ever played.

Back