Here you guys, I've found a slightly better scan of one of the RAREST EDDIES EVER.

Do we know for sure when the art was created? Eddie is coming out of the water, it seems like a fantasy world, and "key" is mentioned in the CIPWM lyrics. Could it be a first draft/unused art for 7th son/CIPWM?

Good call that you mentioned this, I didnt' even remember that there was live version and that it was recorded in Westfalenhalle, Dortmund, Germany 1983.

Isn't the Revelations live version on Best of the Beast (4LP edition) from Live After Death? At least that is what I remember and what is on the credits…

EAB283C2-077B-4592-B34C-283DA6FFB73A.jpegF4161C39-FD82-4D6D-9F85-503B22A4F2FA.jpeg

Last edited:
Isn't the Revelations live version on Best of the Beast (4LP edition) from Live After Death? At least that is what I remember and what is on the credits…

View attachment 20646View attachment 20647
It's been long time since I listened to my set. Just listening to it now and it is LAD-version.
But good that this was brought in the talk here..it's time to revisit some parts of the collection after many years.
I think the errors in the wikipedia entry provided the confusion here..

Last edited:
Btw, I've never seen the artwork below the aforementioned Eddie before:

View attachment 20527

Any info about it?

That's the artwork for the 7" Vinyl single release for Bring Your Daughter...To The Slaughter

LmpwZWc.jpeg

Back