Help Needed!

A

Anonymous

Does anyone know of a website where I can download the following Maiden bits n pieces, or does anyone actually have them:

Audio:-

2 Interviews, one with Steve and One with Adrian regarding DOD release
2 Rants by Bruce - 1 about some guy throwing water on stage; the other about pop music ("what kind of metal are Iron Maiden then"? / pre-Clansman)
Nicko's Nose DOD lyrics

Video:-
The trooper with Blaze - Spitting Incident (called "Blaze Gets Mad" i think)
Wasted Years pre-rant during 7th Son Tour (Bruce: "is it me or are Stock, Aitkin and Waterman the worst things to happen to music...")

I'm sure they were all available on one website. I had them all on my computer but had to wipe the hard-drive yesterday and wasnt able to back anything up.

Thanks

it doesn't matter now... through endless searching I've found the exact apge I wanted, and a few extras besides...

this thread can be closed/deleted now if you wish

thanks

[span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\']Not that I expect 'eddies ead' to actually return, since he seems to be too selfishly interested in his own downloads to think about other Maiden fans, but just in case...[/span]

How about sharing the URL of this webpage you've found?

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Nov 18 2005, 01:59 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Nov 18 2005, 01:59 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--][span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\']Not that I expect 'eddies ead' to actually return, since he seems to be too selfishly interested in his own downloads to think about other Maiden fans, but just in case...[/span]

How about sharing the URL of this webpage you've found?
[snapback]123405[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I'm back, fool!!! i just thought that other people would have this stuff considering I'm new to the whole downloading thing...

and the url is:

[a href=\'http://www.rubensoft.se/phantomtigerswe/English.asp\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.rubensoft.se/phantomtigerswe/English.asp[/a]

so there!!!

Back