• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    519.3 KB · Views: 7
Ok, these ones would be great:

- Derek Riggs' Run for Cover Book
- Best of the Beast CD Booklet
- Rare posters

I was also looking for this tee in particular:
Hi, I sent you just over a GB of some classic Eddie's. I hope your son also enjoys these Eddie's. I don't have the two T-shirts though, as they are not Derek Riggs art. They are by Hervé Monjeaud, who I'm not a fan of at all. I do like the art for 'Empire of the Clouds' by him, but that's about it. Anyway, I hope you enjoy them. :)

I used an AI to enhance some pics and the results are quite impressive.

89470529ebf1ae914668cac81784711fc731b423e8faa48924c2aa70a51b72b525e5d27f.jpg

Hi everyone, greetings from Ireland. I have a hell of a lot very rare Eddie images in very high res and super hi res. Also I have quite few very rare Christmas Eddie's too such as the Somewhere in time Eddie with cyborg Rudolph the Reindeer and the No Prayer for the Dying Christmas Eddie in very hi res. Some of my Eddie pics don't even appear in Derek Rigg's Run for Cover book, and if they do, they are too small. As for Dave's original post I have for the Album art are:

The Number of the Beast
Piece of Mind
Live After Death

Singles (without any type)
Running Free
Sanctuary (remastered version)
Run to the Hills
Number of the Beast
Flight of Icarus
Aces High
Stranger in a Strange Land

Like I said I also have a lot rare Eddie pics that don't appear in Derek Riggs Run for Cover too. Feel free to contact me Dave or anyone esle.
Hi Lord of Wolves 78! :)

I might be a little bit late :) but, do you think there’s a chance for me to get those scans as well? :)

I would really appreciate it! :) have a great day! Cheers, Chris.

Hi, I won't be able to send you any Eddie pics until about the 16th of this month or so. I also have 2 Minutes 2 Midnight, A Real Live One, Be Quick or Be Dead, Best of The Beast, DJ Eddie, Eddie Crunching Design 1988, Grim Reaper Eddie 1990, Holy Smoke, Killers, Piece of Mind, Powerslave, Phantom of the Opera, Seventh Son, Running Free, Sanctuary, Somewhere On Tour, Somewhere in Time, Tailgunner, The Prophecy, The Clairvoyant and many others. Anyway, let me if there are any other Eddie pics you are looking for. Can you also pm me your email address as well?

Mark.

Last edited:
Hi, I won't be able to send you any Eddie pics until about the 16th of this month or so. I also have 2 Minutes 2 Midnight, A Real Live One, Be Quick or Be Dead, Best of The Beast, DJ Eddie, Eddie Crunching Design 1988, Grim Reaper Eddie 1990, Holy Smoke, Killers, Piece of Mind, Powerslave, Phantom of the Opera, Seventh Son, Running Free, Sanctuary, Somewhere On Tour, Somewhere in Time, Tailgunner, The Prophecy, The Clairvoyant and many others. Anyway, let me if there are any other Eddie pics you are looking for. Can you also pm me your email address as well?

Mark.
Hi Mark :)

That's totally fine, no stress here :)

But it seems like i'm not able to send any PM's, don't know what's wrong ? could you try send me one and maybe i can reply to that one.

A huge thank you for all the help :)

have a great weekend!!

Best Regards,
Chris

While on the hunt for Eddie artwork in a high resolution for printing i came across this thread. I am in high hopes that i can get some artwork sent to me as well?
If so you all would REALLY save me.

Where else would one go to find Iron Maiden Artwork?

Thanks so much your time in this

Janessa

Hey guys, hope you see this! I am also looking for high resolution artwork, specifically Beast Over Hammersmith & Beast on the Road.. hopefully you can point me in the right direction!

Many thanks,

Matt

Back