Hi everyone, greetings from Ireland. I have a hell of a lot very rare Eddie images in very high res and super hi res. Also I have quite few very rare Christmas Eddie's too such as the Somewhere in time Eddie with cyborg Rudolph the Reindeer and the No Prayer for the Dying Christmas Eddie in very hi res. Some of my Eddie pics don't even appear in Derek Rigg's Run for Cover book, and if they do, they are too small. As for Dave's original post I have for the Album art are:

The Number of the Beast
Piece of Mind
Live After Death

Singles (without any type)
Running Free
Sanctuary (remastered version)
Run to the Hills
Number of the Beast
Flight of Icarus
Aces High
Stranger in a Strange Land

Like I said I also have a lot rare Eddie pics that don't appear in Derek Riggs Run for Cover too. Feel free to contact me Dave or anyone esle.

Would you be so kind as to send my the (highest resolution) pictures from your cover albums, The Number of the Beast,
Piece of Mind, and Live After Death.

Would you be so kind as to send my the (highest resolution) pictures from your cover albums, The Number of the Beast,
Hi everyone, greetings from Ireland. I have a hell of a lot very rare Eddie images in very high res and super hi res. Also I have quite few very rare Christmas Eddie's too such as the Somewhere in time Eddie with cyborg Rudolph the Reindeer and the No Prayer for the Dying Christmas Eddie in very hi res. Some of my Eddie pics don't even appear in Derek Rigg's Run for Cover book, and if they do, they are too small. As for Dave's original post I have for the Album art are:

The Number of the Beast
Piece of Mind
Live After Death

Singles (without any type)
Running Free
Sanctuary (remastered version)
Run to the Hills
Number of the Beast
Flight of Icarus
Aces High
Stranger in a Strange Land

Like I said I also have a lot rare Eddie pics that don't appear in Derek Riggs Run for Cover too. Feel free to contact me Dave or anyone esle.

Greetings from Canada.

I would be so grateful to receive a few high res Eddie images to print for cool art work to add to my Maiden shrine / music room at home. Any images would be really appreciated. My wish list would be Live After Death and Number of the Beast cover art, the Trooper, and any Canadian Eddie image. I'd love a collage of Eddies too.

Thanks so much for your generous offer to share this amazing artwork.

My email address is robbrentburns@yahoo.com.

Love being part of the worldwide Maiden family!!!

Sorry to interfere, but I would really appreciate if I could get some pictures too, as I'm a collector of Maiden-artworks! Have looking a long time for high resolution art.

My email:
strange.world@outlook.com

Best regards:)

Sorry I haven't been here in a while, and I got no notifications at all. Strangeworld if you could do me up a wishlist of what Eddie images you want by downloading the low res pictures from the net, send them to my email and I'll send you the very hi-res pictures to replace them. By the way I have a lot of very rare Eddie images that not even Derek Riggs has. I also have all the classic Christmas 80's and early 90's Eddies too, all in very hi res. My email is MTBroome@msn.com.

Greetings from Canada.

I would be so grateful to receive a few high res Eddie images to print for cool art work to add to my Maiden shrine / music room at home. Any images would be really appreciated. My wish list would be Live After Death and Number of the Beast cover art, the Trooper, and any Canadian Eddie image. I'd love a collage of Eddies too.

Thanks so much for your generous offer to share this amazing artwork.

My email address is robbrentburns@yahoo.com.

Love being part of the worldwide Maiden family!!!

Hi Robbie, again if you could do the same as Strangeworld by sending me a wishlist of Eddie images you want, or download the low res images and again like I said I will of course send you the hi-res and very hi res images that you want. Come to think of it I have the rare banned Canadian Eddie and a brilliant hi res Eddie collage too.

No problem KingGeorgeMaiden. If you can pm me your email I'll send those images to you. I will also have 'Powerslave, Somewhere in Time, Seventh Son and 'No Prayer for the Dying' with type and without type in the next few days, as I had to get another company near me to scan in those images as I don't have an A3 scanner.

Sorry I haven't been here in a while, and I got no notifications at all. Strangeworld if you could do me up a wishlist of what Eddie images you want by downloading the low res pictures from the net, send them to my email and I'll send you the very hi-res pictures to replace them. By the way I have a lot of very rare Eddie images that not even Derek Riggs has. I also have all the classic Christmas 80's and early 90's Eddies too, all in very hi res. My email is MTBroome@msn.com.

Hi Robbie, again if you could do the same as Strangeworld by sending me a wishlist of Eddie images you want, or download the low res images and again like I said I will of course send you the hi-res and very hi res images that you want. Come to think of it I have the rare banned Canadian Eddie and a brilliant hi res Eddie collage too.

No problem KingGeorgeMaiden. If you can pm me your email I'll send those images to you. I will also have 'Powerslave, Somewhere in Time, Seventh Son and 'No Prayer for the Dying' with type and without type in the next few days, as I had to get another company near me to scan in those images as I don't have an A3 scanner.

Lord Of Wolves 78 my (kinggeorgemaiden) email is scoode2002@yahoo.com
And I mean MUCH MUCH appreciated!!!

Lord Of Wolves 78 my (kinggeorgemaiden) email is scoode2002@yahoo.com
And I mean MUCH MUCH appreciated!!!

Do you also want 'Killers, Powerslave, Somewhere in Time, Seventh Son and No Prayer for the Dying as well? I'll have to wait to get some of the albums scanned, as I am getting another print company to scan in 'Killers, Powerslave, Somewhere in Time, Seventh Son and No Prayer for the Dying. As I said I have a lot of very rare Eddies, including the one in my avatar! As far as I'm aware no even Derek Riggs has these images, and nor does he have these images on his web site or in his excellent 'Run for Cover' book.

Do you also want 'Killers, Powerslave, Somewhere in Time, Seventh Son and No Prayer for the Dying as well? I'll have to wait to get some of the albums scanned, as I am getting another print company to scan in 'Killers, Powerslave, Somewhere in Time, Seventh Son and No Prayer for the Dying. As I said I have a lot of very rare Eddies, including the one in my avatar! As far as I'm aware no even Derek Riggs has these images, and nor does he have these images on his web site or in his excellent 'Run for Cover' book.

Yes, please. I would like whatever you can send. In this case, too much is a very good thing :)
Thank you
Steve

Yes, please. I would like whatever you can send. In this case, too much is a very good thing :)
Thank you
Steve

I'll send you those pictures without the type. The one thing I would appreciate is a thank you though. I send the files via We Transfer and it does tell you if the person downloaded the files or not. I'll also send you a couple of very rare Derek Riggs Eddie's from each album from 1980 to 1990. Of course I'll need your email address. I've also absolutely no interest in 'The Legacy of the Beast' Eddie's, as they just don't do anything for me.

Sorry to interfere, but I would really appreciate if I could get some pictures too, as I'm a collector of Maiden-artworks! Have looking a long time for high resolution art.

My email:
strange.world@outlook.com

Best regards:)

Hi StrangeWorld, I sent you a whole load of Eddie pics including albums without type, singles, misc eddies and very rare Eddie's as wel, and of course the very rare Live After Death mummy Eddie in my avatar. I hope you enjoy them.

Hi KingGeorgeMaiden, I sent you about 132 hi and very hi-res Eddie pics just over 1gb. There is one very very very rare Piece of Mind pic that is a reasonable resolution, but I can't get it in a higher res. Anyway I hope you enjoy them, and let me know what you think of the really rare ones.
Thank you, I got them. Haven't had a chance to look through them. But when i do I'll let you know.
Thanks again, I mean it.

Hi StrangeWorld, I sent you a whole load of Eddie pics including albums without type, singles, misc eddies and very rare Eddie's as wel, and of course the very rare Live After Death mummy Eddie in my avatar. I hope you enjoy them.
Hi and thank you very much, really appreciate it! Downloading them now :applause:

Sorry I haven't been here in a while
Same, have not been on here for about a year :)

Hi KingGeorgeMaiden, I sent you about 132 hi and very hi-res Eddie pics just over 1gb. There is one very very very rare Piece of Mind pic that is a reasonable resolution, but I can't get it in a higher res. Anyway I hope you enjoy them, and let me know what you think of the really rare ones.
Hi, Lord.

I know I'm late, but my 6 year old son is the biggest Maiden fan (as a good Brazilian) and I want to give him a Iron Maiden-themed birthday party. Could you please send me those hi and very hi-res Eddie pics?
My email is: mwguimas@gmail.com

Thank you very much, sir.

Hi, Lord.

I know I'm late, but my 6 year old son is the biggest Maiden fan (as a good Brazilian) and I want to give him a Iron Maiden-themed birthday party. Could you please send me those hi and very hi-res Eddie pics?
My email is: mwguimas@gmail.com

Thank you very much, sir.
Hi, I have so many hi-res Eddie's, mainly the classic Derek Riggs era Eddie's. What ones are you looking for in particular? I'm happy to send you whatever Eddie's you want, but a list of particular ones would be great. To give you an idea of what I have, I have every single Eddie from the Best of the Beast CD booklet, some very rare posters, all the Christmas Eddie's from 1980 - 2000, a very hi-res version of Mark Wilkinson's Eddie Bat (yes I know it's not Derek, but it's still great), lots of other hard to come by vintage Eddie's, everything from Derek's Run for Cover book and 1990, 1994, 1995, 2005 and 2008 Eddie Calendars. Maybe send me a wishlist of Eddie's and vintage Eddie's you are looking for, and I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:
Back