Hello! Proud to be a Maiden Fan and proud to be in such company...

virtual xi is hugely underated. Only 1 bad song. (just as many as POM. Welcome to the forum R!

I prefer VXI and TXF to many Bruce-era albums (and both Paul albums). TXF is probably in my top 3.

I also highly recommend checking out Blaze's solo work, especially Silicon Messiah, one of my top 5 metal albums of all time.

Robert, a suggestion to easily and quickly check out Maiden: If you youtube any of their albums, you'll get all the songs from that album and you can stream them without downloading.

Travis_AKA_fonzbear2000 said:
Robert, a suggestion to easily and quickly check out Maiden: If you youtube any of their albums, you'll get all the songs from that album and you can stream them without downloading.

I'll get to that - though I still gotta throw them a few bones for the albums. They're cool enough with the fans to let us share their music - even on places like YouTube, so I'll return the favor and pick 'em up in the upcoming week.

Funny note on that... a big EMI rep was talking Maiden a few weeks back and had some interesting stats to mention. Apparently, Iron Maiden's sales (current and back catalog) are quite high, and virtually no one pirates Iron Maiden's music - at least in comparison to pirating as a whole.

I found it interesting that the big labels still don't realize that if you treat your fans well, release real music, and trust in them; then pirating wont be so much of an issue.

RobertMfromLI said:
Funny note on that... a big EMI rep was talking Maiden a few weeks back and had some interesting stats to mention. Apparently, Iron Maiden's sales (current and back catalog) are quite high, and virtually no one pirates Iron Maiden's music - at least in comparison to pirating as a whole.

I found it interesting that the big labels still don't realize that if you treat your fans well, release real music, and trust in them; then pirating wont be so much of an issue.
Welcome, Robert.... we Maiden fans do seem to be a unique tribe...

taker64 said:
Welcome, Robert.... we Maiden fans do seem to be a unique tribe...

:huh: Yeah... there's either something very very wrong with all of us... or there's something very very wrong with the rest of the world.  :blink:

I would like to think hope pretend know we're the sane ones.

Iron Maiden, Star Trek, computers?

Welcome mate  :D

Back