Has Maiden's online shop lost their minds?

FYI for all of you people blaming politics on this. I ordered a sweater overnight shipping from Norway and it was $35 USD.... the price I paid for Iron Maiden shirts didn't even include tracking.... shipped the most basic way but when I order from other overseas companies, no insane pricing. I even had a pair of shoes shipped from Italy cost me $20 USD and that was express... :oops::facepalm:
Sorry for the question but how much did you have to pay on tax customs? I'm from Norway as well. Tusen Takk!

Sorry for the question but how much did you have to pay on tax customs? I'm from Norway as well. Tusen Takk!
The USA doesn't charge customs tax (or at least I never identified it on any receipts). I could be wrong but I don't remember paying any from overseas orders

I recently ordered t-shirts, never arrived, was stunned that they sent them untracked! These days. I got a refund quickly though.

Last edited:
I recently ordered t-shirts, never arrived, was stunned that they sent them untracked! These days. I got a refund quickly though.

It's not necessarily their fault, tracking is a carrier policy. Maybe the only carrier who was available to them (or reasonably priced - remember, you're also paying for the delivery) who would deliver to your part of the world doesn't have a tracking policy or doesn't provide tracking numbers to the vendor.
Believe me, I worked in the field. Tracking numbers can be a real pain in the arse and sometimes you only obtain them after delivery is done.

Tracking isn't standard on all services to my knowledge. And postal services are really messed up at the moment. I don't know if that's poor business practices or a combination of this and covid staffing issues

Back