Has Maiden's online shop lost their minds?

SirRobbins

Ancient Mariner
I recently made my first purchase on their online store since covid started and I got charged $67 USD to ship 3 t-shirts to the USA.... Last time I ordered, shipping ran me $13 to ship from UK to USA for shirts.... I really wanted the new FC shirt and a SIT tee and the shipping cost more than all 3 shirts combined... Has anyone else run into the insane shipping cost now? is covid to blame? wtf.... :mad::facepalm: I mean, the shirts ran $15 a piece at fan club member pricing.

Its been a constant issue since Music Glue took over the shop but its gotten worse over this past year. I tried to order like 8-9 Fc back issue mags a few months ago and they wanted like $42 in shipping. Fuck that shit.

I recently made my first purchase on their online store since covid started and I got charged $67 USD to ship 3 t-shirts to the USA

You'll have Mr. Trump for that. In his demented belief that every country under the sun was ripping the USA off, he ramped up the charges for "last mile" delivery from international couriers.

You'll have Mr. Trump for that. In his demented belief that every country under the sun was ripping the USA off, he ramped up the charges for "last mile" delivery from international couriers.

Probably that and the UK losing all shipping agreements made with the EU due to Brexit.

Folks have been raising a stink about it trying to get an answer from someone in Maiden FC forum to no avail. There is a guy on the FC forum that posted about ordering the West Ham jersey to the US and got charged $71 for shipping for a $67 jersey.

Rumor has it EMP is going to start shipping to the states sometime soon. They have are better graphics and selection and are cheaper and their shipping costs are normally half of the official shop. Until then rockabilia.com is decent for NA orders for official merch and if you don't care if its bootleg the sky's the limit.

Shipping to the US has gone a bit mad of late. I'd blame the Brexit shakeup too, but I know it's also been happening with online sellers shipping from at least one EU country too. They just said carriers had substantially increased their costs. I'm not sure why.

You’re telling me that after 4-5 years of leadership being hostile of international trade, shipping prices between the UK and USA are going through the roof? Preposterous!

I dont doubt recent leadership has screwed up international relations and thats going to have a trickle down effect but in the example I posted about the west Ham Jeresy people figured out you could order two of the exact same jersey from the offical West Ham sight to the USA for around $20 shipping. There is defiantly something strange going on with the way Music Glue is running the Iron Maiden shop. At this point their either incompetent or straight up trying to fleece folks.

I was contemplating purchasing the killers bath shorts. 41 euro, nah thanks I'm good. I'm better off buying fake stuff on a Bulgarian street market

EMP clothing actually sells many t shirts that are better than the official shop, sadly. Although I think EMP also give Maiden a big cut because they are fully lisencsed and keep up with Maiden's latest releases / themes at the same speed as the official shop.

FYI for all of you people blaming politics on this. I ordered a sweater overnight shipping from Norway and it was $35 USD.... the price I paid for Iron Maiden shirts didn't even include tracking.... shipped the most basic way but when I order from other overseas companies, no insane pricing. I even had a pair of shoes shipped from Italy cost me $20 USD and that was express... :oops::facepalm:

Back