Harris and Bayley going mental?

A

Anonymous

I'v just seen a video clip from a show in the Blaze era. During The Trooper, Steve and Blaze freezes up. They both stand still at the front of the stage looking really angry. No running and jumping from Steve and an even more angry look on Blazes face than usual. Blaze keeps pointing at someone in the audience and makes mistakes in the lyrics.

When the song is finished Nicko starts playing Running Free, but Steve takes off his bass, goes up to the front of the stage again, holds his hair back and starts pointing to his eye or eyebrow. Blaze starts shouting in the microphone: "Get him!", "Kill him!", "I'll f***ing kill him myself!" and so on. They spot this person: "The f***ing skinhead". And as I understand he eventually leaves the show.

At the beginning of the song, there is even something that looks like a fight or something. Somone trying to get on to the stage it looks like.

What happended? Did anyone throw something at 'Arry? Anyone know anything about this? Was it the guy trying to get on to the stage?

Thanks in advance.
Up the Irons!

Some dickhead from the audience spit on Blaze and Harris during the whole show.
That video is from Chile 1996

What a f***in' moron! Pay money to get in and do that! I hope someone beat the crap out of him in there!

Up the Irons!

I never understand why this sort of thing happens. I saw the video a couple of months back. But think of all the times its happened (with Bruce a lot as well). Why would you spit at a member of a band you payed through the nose to watch, who can explain that? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Not only do you pay. You wait for hours outside the venue to get in early and get close to the scene! They've got to have som serious mental problems. And think of those who didn't get a ticket to the show because this idiot wants to send his DNA flying around and ruining the show for the band!

I saw the clip a while back, but I seem to have lost it. Anyone have a link?

As for the moron at the show, I don't understand what they were thinking. If I were 'Arry, I'd describe the guy and have the fans sorrounding him beat the bloody piss out of him....but that's just me.

[!--QuoteBegin-ohgar_boy+Feb 28 2005, 12:30 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(ohgar_boy @ Feb 28 2005, 12:30 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I saw the clip a while back, but I seem to have lost it. Anyone have a link?

As for the moron at the show, I don't understand what they were thinking. If I were 'Arry, I'd describe the guy and have the fans sorrounding him beat the bloody piss out of him....but that's just me.
[snapback]98775[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Well Blaze said something along the lines of "Kill him!" ............I have the audio of that but never knew what it was about til now. What a dickhead!

a couple of helpful links:

[a href=\'http://www.firestormrock.co.uk/downloads/blaze%20gets%20mad.wmv\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.firestormrock.co.uk/downloads/b...0gets%20mad.wmv[/a]

[a href=\'http://www.geocities.co.jp/MusicStar-Live/2374/arara.html\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.geocities.co.jp/MusicStar-Live/2374/arara.html[/a]

edit: yes, I know most of the 2nd link is in chinese or some odd language, but there are some posts in english too, explaining the incident

- Oh, and it's Bayley, with a "y"; Bailey is something you drink [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hmmm,

Unfortunately I have to say I don't know what the surprise is about [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Having been to various metal concerts I have to say that almost each and every time that skinheads were present this very thing happened: they always seem to be there to get into fights rather than to enjoy the music. [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Their favourite trick?
Stand near the mosh pit with a glass of beer, wait until someone pumps into them and then start a fight "because they spilled their beer". [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Maybe not all skinheads are like that, but so far this is a thing which I've seen happen at various concerts...

Cheers!
Mystery Madman

There's some other video clip's, including that one, on the new site by the dude responsible for bootlegs and B-sides.

[a href=\'http://www.maidenplanet.com/video.html\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.maidenplanet.com/video.html[/a]

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-afraidtoshooteddie+Mar 2 2005, 06:13 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(afraidtoshooteddie @ Mar 2 2005, 06:13 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]There's some other video clip's, including that one, on the new site by the dude responsible for bootlegs and B-sides.

[a href=\'http://www.maidenplanet.com/video.html\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.maidenplanet.com/video.html[/a]

[!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]98961[/snapback]​
[/quote]

WHYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?! Why doesnt Nicko's drum solo link work in there! Anyone know if I could find it somewhere else? You might have noticed that I would like to see that one [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-IndianaJones+Mar 2 2005, 06:34 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(IndianaJones @ Mar 2 2005, 06:34 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]WHYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?! Why doesnt Nicko's drum solo link work in there! Anyone know if I could find it somewhere else? You might have noticed that I would like to see that one [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]98962[/snapback]​
[/quote]
God that was mental to watch.Blaze looked like he was going to kill,pity he did not jump in on the dickhead.By the way did he not get smacked up by the singer of us group cage,after he slaged of bush last year.

Wow blaze is cool. If the i was there i would wish i wasnt 15 so i could beat the shit out of the c*nt. Never trust a man with short hair unless he is in the army [where it has to be short]. It would be hilarious if 'arry chucked his bass at him, waste of a good bass though.

[!--QuoteBegin-Revenant+Mar 2 2005, 09:54 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Revenant @ Mar 2 2005, 09:54 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Never trust a man with short hair unless he is in the army [where it has to be short].
[snapback]98982[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I'd say:

Never trust a man with short hair mostly if he is in the army.

[!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Did anyone else feel sorry for Blaze and 'Arry watchin that?
Also the crowd to have an amazing song runinned by some skinhead....Evil little people they are

PS his name is spelt Bayley not bailey

PPS. does anyone know why the 10 min drum solo isnt working?

Oi you lot,I'm a "skinhead" and have been for years,been listening to Maiden since I heard "Runnin Free" back in the day,they are my favourite band,I own all the albums.So just 'cos I am follically challenged don't start lumping me in with some muppet from chile [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] .I hope if I ever get to see the boys live again I don't get mugged by some numpty who thinks I came just to start a fight [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Sam T Coleridge+Mar 8 2005, 12:26 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Sam T Coleridge @ Mar 8 2005, 12:26 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Oi you lot,I'm a "skinhead" and have been for years,been listening to Maiden since I heard "Runnin Free" back in the day,they are my favourite band,I own all the albums.So just 'cos I am follically challenged don't start lumping me in with some muppet from chile [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] .I hope if I ever get to see the boys live again I don't get mugged by some numpty who thinks I came just to start a fight [!--emo&:angry:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/mad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'mad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]99385[/snapback]​
[/quote]

nazi or just a skinhead? [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Just a skinhead 'cos I'm going bald anyway.Had the long hair back in my youth but sadly that was long ago

Back