Harris and Bayley going mental?

Ur right, I was rash, and if bash means swearin', I apologize for that too, I was a bit out of order, thnx for puttin' it nicely and not labelin' me as some idiot or a n00b [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--] .

I really just don't like his voice, it's not bad, but It doesn't feel right in maiden to me, when bruce sings memorable blaze songs like the clansman, Bruce sounds better to me, cuz he's the voice of iron maiden and has this epicness that I don't get from blaze. he doesn't suck, but I don't like him, just like I respect and think that halford is talented, but I don't like him.

But does sound pretty weak on that video, maybe it's because he's pissed, I dunno, I've never really listened to blaze much doin' bruce vocals, I rather hear the original...

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]But does sound pretty weak on that video[/quote]

I do have to agree with you their. But its just not his sort of song to sing. his voice isnt as high as bruces. But seriosly I do recomend getting one of his solo albums. I wasnt such a big fan of him untill I heard what he was capable of. I will send you a few songs if you want.

I know several people who are not very fond of Blaze's voice. That's up to them. I've had some times when I've found Bruce's voice irritating, as I've had with many other singers. Nothing unusual there. Blaze, however, when he gets to use his voice at it's best, is simply blinding to me.

Still, make no mistake, I think that Bruce is THE Iron Maiden voice.

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Still, make no mistake, I think that Bruce is THE Iron Maiden voice.[/quote]

I agree. but if you think about it. If blaze and bruce swapped round, when bruce would join in like 92 or whenever wouldnt you find his punky approach (yes I know its different now) annoying and consider blaze to be the best

Back