Harris and Bayley going mental?

that means you're just old. Not a skinhead [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-brother_of_the_7th_son+Mar 9 2005, 05:02 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(brother_of_the_7th_son @ Mar 9 2005, 05:02 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]that means you're just old. Not a skinhead [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]99401[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Too bloody true mate [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Skinheads come in a variety of flavours. Nazi skins are actually known as "boneheads" within the community, or so I've heard. Apparently, the first skinheads were jamaicans who lilstened to reggae and shaved their heads... Just to clear it up a bit.

And yes, the first thing that comes to mind when I hear the word "skinhead" is "nazi", but that still doesn't mean that all skins are. Let's be open minded, people [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-$yk0_H+Mar 9 2005, 12:53 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE($yk0_H @ Mar 9 2005, 12:53 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Apparently, the first skinheads were jamaicans who lilstened to reggae and shaved their heads... Just to clear it up a bit.
[snapback]99460[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Actually, I think the first skinheads were monks from the middle ages who shaved the tops of their heads and rocked out to Gregorian chants.

[!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Since Lennon was murdered by a fan, this things don´t impress me.
Anyway if I was there, there would have been a long meeting between my fists and him...

i'm a maiden fan, and i've got short hair, but thats cos i've got the unfortunancy of being a forensic scientist - long hair gets in the way when it comes to forensics! (and also playing drums!!!)

ah well,
back to fear is the key (awesome song btw)
taffy

I saw that a few weeks ago, it is effed [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] It looked like Steve was spit in the eye.

[!--QuoteBegin-Taffy+Mar 21 2005, 03:59 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Taffy @ Mar 21 2005, 03:59 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]i've got the unfortunancy of being a forensic scientist
[snapback]100280[/snapback]​
[/quote]

unfortunancy? Is that a real word?

Never mind. Of course it must be perfectly cromulent. Who am I to doubt the word of a scientist? [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

LOL!!!! just watched the video. Funny as all hell!!!! Tho Blaze would've had a lawsuit on his hands if the crowd did try to kill that dude. Still, it was funny. But you guys are right, why pay good money and get all the way to the front just to spit on someone?

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Mar 22 2005, 08:03 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Mar 22 2005, 08:03 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]unfortunancy? Is that a real word?

[snapback]100313[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Course its not a real word. I just like to make words up every now and again - its all fun. (plus it makes song writing easier!!!)

Anyway, I watched the video, and I've come to the conclusion that Blaze officially rocks (although he does look scarilly like he should be a WWE wrestler in that video - just an observation!)

Taffy

[!--QuoteBegin-Taffy+Mar 23 2005, 01:57 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Taffy @ Mar 23 2005, 01:57 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--](although he does look scarilly like he should be a WWE wrestler in that video - just an observation!)

Taffy
[snapback]100362[/snapback]​
[/quote]

[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] IT'S TRUE!!!!!!!!! [!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]LOL!!!! just watched the video. Funny as all hell!!!! [/quote]

Funny?? I really didnt find that funny....It kinda made me depressed [!--emo&-_---][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sleep.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Cheer up! Think happy thoughts! Don't be depressed! Be merry! Har!

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Mar 9 2005, 10:46 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Mar 9 2005, 10:46 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Actually, I think the first skinheads were monks from the middle ages who shaved the tops of their heads and rocked out to Gregorian chants.
[snapback]99470[/snapback]​
[/quote]

yes
and first heavy metal fans were all barbarians and savages with long hair

[!--QuoteBegin-agdabavipain+Mar 31 2005, 05:56 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(agdabavipain @ Mar 31 2005, 05:56 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]yes
and first heavy metal fans were all barbarians and savages with long hair
[snapback]100744[/snapback]​
[/quote]

they still are, aren't they ?

Blaze's voice fuckin' sux...
Funny video, tho I understand why they got so pissed off...
And i'm pretty sure blaze got spat at, not just 'arry, maybe you've said that already I didn't read all the posts, cuz I don't believe blaze gettin't hat pissed over 'arry gettin' spat at, I would have, but I don't see blaze gettin' that fuckin' ultimate fighting champion mad if it was just 'arry...

ah hem...Blazes voice sucks??? he has one of the most powerful metal voices ever. get your facts rite mate, try listning to one of his albums. blood and belief is a good choice, so is silicon messiah

it is true that Blaze isn't the best vocalist on a track like the Trooper, but that surely doesn't make him a bad singer. listen to some BLAZE mate.
And please, no bashing [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back