Happy Holidays

Yikes! I put the " [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] " there for a reason; I was kidding around with the 'punk' thing. But for purposes of clarification, when hot (in both the 'warm' and 'attractive' sense I'd hope) chicks wear LESS clothes as I said, I could see the goods and go after her. And I will indeed "touch those chicks" (it surprises even myself actually).

But I don't at all blame you for your attack, SMX. I've been ripping apart all of my Packer-loving friends as of late. Incidently, I'll be tuning in to watch every minute of Packer-vs.-Vikes. I usually don't care about the Vikes doing great in a, but I really don't like them Packers. Why so many Minnesotans like a Wisconsin team is beyond me though. [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-SinisterMinisterX+Dec 23 2004, 01:04 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SinisterMinisterX @ Dec 23 2004, 01:04 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Hmmm. Let me get this straight. It appears that SIASL is looking for a beating. Why? Because he called my buddy LC a punk. Now, on most weeks of the year, I'd be willing to let it slide. But I'm a hardcore Cheesehead and SIASL is from Minnesota, and this is Packers-Vikings week. This week of all weeks, I can abide no Minnesotans acting uppity. So I'm forced to rip SIASL's argument apart. If you, dear reader, have a weak constitution, then you should turn aside now.

Warming up cold ladies is infinitely better than watching hot chicks take their clothes off because it involves actual physical contact. While SIASL posts about watching hot chicks he'll never touch, the Cheeseheads and Canadians will be busy warming up real live women. We also don't fall apart after things are halfway done, the way the Vikings always choke in the second half of the season.

Remember, the above hostility is brought to you by pointlessly insane NFL partisanship. Next week, I'll return to treating SIASL like a human being - and start hating Chicagoans. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]94449[/snapback]​
[/quote]

ROFL
Best I've read today.

[!--QuoteBegin-StrangerInAStrangeLand+Dec 23 2004, 12:45 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(StrangerInAStrangeLand @ Dec 23 2004, 12:45 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Yikes!  I put the " [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] " there for a reason;  I was kidding around with the 'punk' thing.
[snapback]94458[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Yes, I know. I saw that. And like I said, any other week of the year I'd be reasonable about this. Hell, let's be honest - your "attack" on LC was only the most transparent excuse available for harassing you. It really doesn't matter what you would have posted, my reaction would have been the same ... which is to remind you that THE VIKINGS STILL SUCK. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

But have a merry Xmas anyway, even if your local team won't!

EDIT - As expected, the Packers defeated the pathetic Vikings. Thus I will now be happy to return to being decent to SIASL, at least until our teams face each other again. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back