Happy birthday Shadow and Mozzle!

Travis The Dragon

AFTERGLOW!!!
This one's for both of you!
bdaygm.jpg

Heavy birthday Shade and mozzle!  :hbd: :cheers:

And LC, will you tell the Duke my wishes?

Happy birthday Shadow!

May I take this opportunity to ask if you would post a bit more often in music related topics? :)
I saw a rare post in the No Prayer for the Dying (song) topic, and realized how much I miss such contributions.

Also I apologize, very late but sincerely, for my sharp reaction in the topic you opened about that change of rules (no post deleting etc.). I was pissed off about the way it was brought, but after all, the rule works well, and felt it my words might have offended you.

Hope you have a nice day.

Also happy birthday to Mozzle, (though I think you have left us already?)

Thanks everyone!

Forostar said:
May I take this opportunity to ask if you would post a bit more often in music related topics? :)
I saw a rare post in the No Prayer for the Dying (song) topic, and realized how much I miss such contributions.

I've been fairly busy lately, but I have holidays now so I plan to post a little more in the next couple of weeks.

Also I apologize, very late but sincerely, for my sharp reaction in the topic you opened about that change of rules (no post deleting etc.). I was pissed off about the way it was brought, but after all, the rule works well, and felt it my words might have offended you.

No worries. There's nothing wrong with discussing the rules and the statement was from all the mods, not just me.

Hope you have a nice day.

Yesterday was a nice day. Today is one of those days when you wake up with a strange, unexplained headache  :innocent:

Oh, and happy birthday to mozzle and Duke!

Happy birthday to the whole lot!

Why did you have the celebration yesterday, Shadow? Isn't Friday the ideal day for birthday celebrations?

Eddies Wingman said:
Why did you have the celebration yesterday, Shadow? Isn't Friday the ideal day for birthday celebrations?

Technically, it was a general end-of-semester party and not a birthday party for me ;)

Back