Happy birthday, Moon Child!

You guys are awesome! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! :)
As I always say, December people are the best :D
We most certainly are! :D But I think Ariana and I can both agree that February people are pretty fantastic too.
Yes but we have so many songs written for our month, what you've got??
I'm going to make it a mission to find some great December songs that are NOT Christmas related. Just you wait!
One of our more active posters (and "like"-ers!). The ongoing platonic mutual girl crush between her and Ariana is rather charming.
This thread is going to be 'like' wild! Hope I don't have a 'like' overdose after this. :blink: And what can I say? Ariana is just irresistable. :p

I can assure you, you're thinking of the wrong one.
newsm66.gif

I'm sure there are more songs about September than there are about November.:p

No way, I can easily bring in mind at least 5 songs for November from great artists like Tom Waits, G'n'R, Pavlov's Dog, Gorillaz & Morrisey, while no one for September.

As my birthday comes to its end, I wanted to thank all of you again for the birthday wishes and the entertainment you provided on this thread today. :lol: Also, a very special thank you to the lovely Ariana for starting this thread. It really made my day. :)

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, you guys are awesome!

I could buy you a beer and drink it for you? :p If I were to send it, it might not taste so good by the time it gets to you.

Back