Happy Birthday Maverick!

The Ancient Mariner

Ancient Mariner
Happy 39th birthday Maverick! [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Happy birthday mate [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

congrats, old geezer [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[img src=\'http://www.tokus.net/modules/My_eGallery/gallery/swiss2002/P1010016.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

[!--emo&:homer:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/homer[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'homer[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] is dat u mavey?????????????

Thank you! Thank you all!

That was really nice of you (except maybe Tokus who posted an ugly pic of me! [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] - well anyway, the best pics of me are those where you can't actually see me! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] )

Who else here can claim that they first listened to Maiden when the first album was relased? [!--emo&B)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/cool.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'cool.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Up the oldies! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

what a flattering photo [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] still you cant all be as pretty as me [!--emo&;)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Here's another one.

[img src=\'http://www.tokus.net/modules/My_eGallery/gallery/swiss2002/P1010040.jpg\' border=\'0\' alt=\'user posted image\' /]

(now be glad I didn't post the Abba picture as a counterpart)

Has anyone noticed the Blind Guardian t-shirt? Now, that's what I call music! [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A day late, but happy birthday! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Octiron+Jan 16 2003, 04:55 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Octiron @ Jan 16 2003, 04:55 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]A day late, but happy birthday! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--][/quote]
I didn't notice this thread earlier... Sorry. HAPPY B-DAY !

Cheers

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Jan 16 2003, 03:13 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Jan 16 2003, 03:13 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Has anyone noticed the Blind Guardian t-shirt?  Now, that's what I call music!  [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
You made some very good posts at the Blind Guardian forum!

And I know I'm very late, but happy birthday anyway! [!--emo&:chug:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/beerchug.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'beerchug.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back