Hammersmith footage

A

Anonymous

Ive read in several reviews that the footage from the '82 Hammersmith show on the new dvd is 45 mins, and lacks for instance "Sanctuary"... However... i got a clip of DC++ from the Hammersmith show that runs for 62 minutes and does feature Sanctuary! But as far as i can understand, the show has never been released before the Early years dvd... so where does this 1 hour+ version come from?? Anyone who knows more about it??

Daniel

Yes thats what ive heard... but it was never released on vhs back in the days, and it wasnt aired TV, right? The clip doest show the entire gig as the double cd release is 90+ minutes long... but its still 15 minutes longer than the footage on the dvd, and when reading the reviews u get the impression that the footage has never been shown to the public before, except for some short clip on 12 wasted years.... im a bit confused here :S

Daniel

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Feb 20 2005, 05:37 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Feb 20 2005, 05:37 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]It appeared as a bootleg for some reason.. I think the video was leaked
[snapback]98278[/snapback]​
[/quote]
probably

The video footage should length the same as the beast over hammersmith album as it is the same show, and as you notice the longest version we´vew seen is only 1 hour, so the rest of it (mainly tha last part of the show) is still missing, anyway i heard that there was a bootleg which includes the whole show, but never seen it

Sorry for the threadjacking, but...

[!--QuoteBegin-elhefe+Feb 20 2005, 09:48 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(elhefe @ Feb 20 2005, 09:48 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The video footage should length the same as the beast over hammersmith album as it is the same show, and as you notice the longest version we´vew seen is only 1 hour, so the rest of it (mainly tha last part of the show) is still missing, anyway i heard that there was a bootleg which includes the whole show, but never seen it
[snapback]98292[/snapback]​
[/quote]

That's 60+ words in ONE sentence. Not only would that make Caesar proud, but it requires a linguist to deciffer! No offense, elhefe, but can you please make your grammar a bit more bearable in future? Thanks [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

i got the Iron Maiden Dortmund 1983, the song Iron Maiden when eddie get killed. Iron Maiden themselves did not have it...why? [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

and i got the video on VHS recorded on norwegian broadcast, early 80s. First live i saw of maiden (after the consert oslo 2003)

Yeah whats the deal. the reason i bought the "early days" DVD was for Murray's solo during "Transylvania". Its not on the DVD, what gives?!?!?! thats like the best part of the show IMO. Im a guitarist and i think that solo one of the best ive heard with the Divebombs and such. I always wanted that sound and wanted to see Murray's cool tricks. So tell me, does your footage you have, contain the solo brought on by the guitar god himself, MR DAVE MURRAY?!?!! omg if it does you gotta hook me up!~~~@!! [!--emo&:rock:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/headbang.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'headbang.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

it doesn't. but in the interview on the early days they say that dortmund 83 was the only time they killed eddie. and that it was such a shame that this consert was destroyed or something. so why do i have it? [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
maiden themselves does not know that it exist, i want to give it to them!!
and be the hero of the day,hehe

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+Feb 25 2005, 07:44 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Feb 25 2005, 07:44 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Sorry for the threadjacking, but...
That's 60+ words in ONE sentence. Not only would that make Caesar proud, but it requires a linguist to [span style=\'color:red\']deciffer[/span]! No offense, elhefe, but can you please make your grammar a bit more bearable in future? Thanks [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]98623[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Someone who criticizes the grammar of another post should take care to spell correctly themselves. After a complaint like that, you shouldn't make us work so hard to decipher your meaning. [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

It's just an attempt to Germanize the board [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back