Hades

Eddie's Lil Helper

Ancient Mariner
HADES guitarist Dan Lorenzo has sent us the following update on his current activities:

"I went into Crystal Studio Sunday (October 19) and recorded the music to four songs. The whole experience has me more juiced than I've been about music in years. I sang 'Sweet Pain' by KISS plus one original so far. The 3 originals I recorded are really heavy. Short, simple. These songs won't take multiple listens to get into them...who has the time for that? I had one rehearsal with Johnny Milnes (MUCKY PUP, ALL BORO KINGS) and Jimmy Schulman (HADES) four nights before the recording. I'll be recording more songs with Ron Lipnicki (HADES) on drums who just got his MRI back, and is cancer-free for the first time this year. I also want to include Mike Cristi (NON-FICTION, YEARS OF STATIC) who plays drums and is also a great vocalist. I'd love to pretend I could get a deal with this stuff but it's probably a little too hip for metal labels and a little too metal for the 'cool' labels. I'd be happy to pay for the whole thing myself so it can be released quicker. My whole mindset is only a couple rehearsals and recording the songs in one take. Mike Koenig (LOWBUZ) is the engineer and so far I'm really impressed with him. Any labels/people interested in this project, which I guess I'll call CASSIUS KING can contact me via email at Lorenzo323_07450@Yahoo.com."

Back