Guess The Song (Maiden)

Nope.
Maybe It's a bit too trivial. I found out about it by accident myself.
I'll try to think of another hint if you need one.

I can honestly say I've never seen that game before, and I'm one of the biggest gamers here.

Ok, so I cut the original pic because there was a huge clue in there that would give it away without question but here goes, the original pic:

1235.jpg

True. The game's name is Powerslave after the song. the health bar disclosed that.
Anyway, Forostar, your turn.

Mega, you don't have to give hints every time, only when needed to, like after 10 wrong answers, or when somebody else says "give me a hint". Anyway It's up to you when you want to help people and when not  :)

Might I give Genghis Khan the honour?

His post was only 5 seconds later (plus I lack some time for a new picture now).

Forostar said:
Might I give Genghis Khan the honour?

His post was only 5 seconds later (plus I lack some time for a new picture now).

Thanks.  But not needed, mate.  First come first serve.  Besides anyone else who might have been on this thread at the time would have gotten it right -- the clue was too easy.

So go ahead put up your pic.

Ghost of the Navigator

Weird.  This message came on and this is my first post since like over 5 h ago.

The last posting from your IP was less than 30 seconds ago. Please try again later.

Reumeren said:
The Apparation? I have no iea  :lol:

Correct! The image comes from the brilliant Das Testament des Dr. Mabuse (1933), directed by Fritz Lang.
If not mistaken, this was the last film he made in Germany before he fled the country.

Back