Guess the altered Iron Maiden songtitle

Clue #1 :

View attachment 29117

Clue #2 :

Something old ? Something new ? Something from our jurassic period ?

Clue #3 :

Is there a Paul somewhere ? Yes, it is...

Clue #4 :

The frenchman could surmise in a swedish town...

Incorrect guesses : The Bun Who Would Be Viking /// Burgvaders /// Burger, Then A Thousand Runs /// Bring Your Viking To The Burger King /// InvasiHorn /// Burger Hatbition /// Burgeris Khan /// Burgler /// Burgers in the Rue Morgue /// Hornical Bun /// Burgatory /// Charlotte The Fartalot /// Burgerhorns Exile ///

Last edited:
Clue #1 :

View attachment 29117

Clue #2 :

Something old ? Something new ? Something from our jurassic period ?

Clue #3 :

Is there a Paul somewhere ? Yes, it is...

Clue #4 :

The frenchman could surmise in a swedish town...

Clue #5 :

Now when the right original song and the right first alteration have been found, you have to find the right last word alteration linked with Scandinavia...

Incorrect guesses : The Bun Who Would Be Viking /// Burgvaders /// Burger, Then A Thousand Runs /// Bring Your Viking To The Burger King /// InvasiHorn /// Burger Hatbition /// Burgeris Khan /// Burgler /// Burgers in the Rue Morgue /// Hornical Bun /// Burgatory /// Charlotte The Fartalot /// Burgerhorns Exile /// Burgers in the true North /// Burgers in Helsingborg ///

Last edited:
Burgers In Göteborg

I decided not to go with this, because it doesn't fit the rhythm of the original phrase as well.

Also:

"On 20 October 1811 Jean-Baptiste Bernadotte, Marshal of France and crown prince-elect of Sweden (later king Charles XIV John) took his first step on Swedish soil in Helsingborg on his journey from Paris to Stockholm."
as for the Frenchman.

Anyway, these two are the only Swedish cities I know that rhyme - I'll leave the rest to the more well-read regarding Scandinavia.

I decided not to go with this, because it doesn't fit the rhythm of the original phrase as well.

Also:

"On 20 October 1811 Jean-Baptiste Bernadotte, Marshal of France and crown prince-elect of Sweden (later king Charles XIV John) took his first step on Swedish soil in Helsingborg on his journey from Paris to Stockholm."
as for the Frenchman.

Anyway, these two are the only Swedish cities I know that rhyme - I'll leave the rest to the more well-read regarding Scandinavia.
Maybe this right alteration that has been guessed by @MindRuler doesn't fit the rhythm of the title of the original track, but it contains the same number of syllables. ;)

And thank you for the lesson of History, it was interesting. :)

Back