Guess the altered Iron Maiden songtitle

Time’s up.

Picture Clue:
portrait-outraged-displeased-woman-gesturing-260nw-1261521907.jpg
Extra clue #1: Imagine this is happening at the end of an evening get-together

Extra clue #2: “If you try to kiss me, I’ll…!”

Extra clue #3: Only one word in the song title has been altered, and that altered word could refer to either the girl or the get-together, from the guy’s perspective

Incorrect guesses: No More Lips, Don't Kiss The Lips Of A Stranger, No More Ties, Can I Play With Agnes, Run From The Kiss, The Revalidation Of Kissing Kevin, I’ll Leave My Way

Time’s up.

Picture Clue:

Extra clue #3: Only one word in the song title has been altered, and that altered word could refer to either the girl or the get-together, from the guy’s perspective

Extra clue #4: Both the original and altered song title are only 2 words long, and the altered word from clue #3 could also refer to a type of food

Incorrect guesses: No More Lips, Don't Kiss The Lips Of A Stranger, No More Ties, Can I Play With Agnes, Run From The Kiss, The Revalidation Of Kissing Kevin, I’ll Leave My Way, Bring Your Kisser To The Slaughter, Kiss Me Ce Soir

OK, clearly no one cares about this game anymore.

Picture Clue:

Extra clue #4: Both the original and altered song title are only 2 words long, and the altered word from clue #3 could also refer to a type of food

Extra clue #5: ____’s Warning

Incorrect guesses: No More Lips, Don't Kiss The Lips Of A Stranger, No More Ties, Can I Play With Agnes, Run From The Kiss, The Revalidation Of Kissing Kevin, I’ll Leave My Way, Bring Your Kisser To The Slaughter, Kiss Me Ce Soir

Clue #1 :

flat.jpg

Incorrect guesses : 22 Arcade Avenue /// If The Arcade Should Fail /// Games Of Future Past ///

Last edited:
Back