Guess the altered Iron Maiden songtitle

No to all.

Clue #1:
014_gt_104_unit_02922r2-h_2017.jpg
Clue #2:
what-would-an-interaction-between-fisk-and-the-five-fingers-v0-8f1997c01bjb1.jpg
Clue #3:
melania-trump-slap-hand-away.gif
Clue #4:
clyde-beatty-lion-tamer.jpg
Clue #5: It is possible to assemble the correct answer from pieces of the incorrect guesses already offered

Clue #6: Clues #1, #3, and #4 point to the verb in the altered song title, while clues #2 and #3 point to the noun

Incorrect guesses: The Defenders Aren't Fun, The Red And The Gang, The Book Of Fools, Out Of The Smiling Planet, Wasting Five, Five Minutes To The Fight, Five After Death, Lion Maiden, To Tame A Fiveland, To Blame A Hand, To Have A FIght, To Fight A Lion, To Tame A Lion

Alexandrovich Da MVP
Clue #5, man! :facepalm:

No to all.

Clue #1:
Clue #2:
what-would-an-interaction-between-fisk-and-the-five-fingers-v0-8f1997c01bjb1.jpg
Clue #3:
Clue #4:
Clue #5: It is possible to assemble the correct answer from pieces of the incorrect guesses already offered (up through "To Blame A Hand")

Clue #6: Clues #1, #3, and #4 point to the verb in the altered song title, while clues #2 and #3 point to the noun

Clue #7: Clues #1 and #2 are from the Netfilx/Marvel miniseries The Defenders, and the plot of that miniseries is pretty much directly described by the altered song title. Clue #3 is also directly described by the altered song title.

Incorrect guesses: The Defenders Aren't Fun, The Red And The Gang, The Book Of Fools, Out Of The Smiling Planet, Wasting Five, Five Minutes To The Fight, Five After Death, Lion Maiden, To Tame A Fiveland, To Blame A Hand, To Have A FIght, To Fight A Lion, To Tame A Lion, To Give A Five, Fight Your Stalker To The Slaughter, Alexandrovich Da MVP

No “demo” double guesses, and your attempt at a second guess also doesn’t meet the requirements of clue #5. Geez…!
Sorry, I thought you've posted a new clue between my previous guess and my second post. My internet connection sucks today. And I've the new posts with a little delay.

So, to prove that I'm a good person and that I respect the rules, I've deleted my newest guess and will wait for another clue to be posted by you, @Jer. ;)

Time's up.

Clue #1:
Clue #2:
Clue #3:
Clue #4:
Clue #5: It is possible to assemble the correct answer from pieces of the incorrect guesses already offered (up through "To Blame A Hand")

Clue #7: Clues #1 and #2 are from the Netfilx/Marvel miniseries The Defenders, and the plot of that miniseries is pretty much directly described by the altered song title. Clue #3 is also directly described by the altered song title.

Clue #8: Only two words are altered from the original song title. The noun has been altered, but the verb has not.

Incorrect guesses: The Defenders Aren't Fun, The Red And The Gang, The Book Of Fools, Out Of The Smiling Planet, Wasting Five, Five Minutes To The Fight, Five After Death, Lion Maiden, To Tame A Fiveland, To Blame A Hand, To Have A FIght, To Fight A Lion, To Tame A Lion, To Give A Five, Fight Your Stalker To The Slaughter, Alexandrovich Da MVP, Fighters With A Thousand Guns, Five With Their Boots On, To Stand A Ground

Time's up.

Clue #1:
Clue #2:
Clue #3:
Clue #4:

Clue #8: Only two words are altered from the original song title. The noun has been altered, but the verb has not.

Clue #9: "To ___ The ____"

Incorrect guesses: The Defenders Aren't Fun, The Red And The Gang, The Book Of Fools, Out Of The Smiling Planet, Wasting Five, Five Minutes To The Fight, Five After Death, Lion Maiden, To Tame A Fiveland, To Blame A Hand, To Have A FIght, To Fight A Lion, To Tame A Lion, To Give A Five, Fight Your Stalker To The Slaughter, Alexandrovich Da MVP, Fighters With A Thousand Guns, Five With Their Boots On, To Stand A Ground, To Tame A Gang, Hallowed Be Thy Hand

Back